Your glyphs are ok
Your talents could use a /little/ tweaking, but I supose it won't be what makes or breaks your dps.
1. you are about 100 hit rating under the cap. It is not a big deal if you have a draney and a shadow priest in there
2. Your rotations is not good
You want to take advantage of backdraft, so your rotation will be:
1. curse of xxx (if there isn't any other source of Curse of elements, use curse of elements, it is a bigger dps increase)
3. conflagrate (backdraft starts)
4. chaos bolt (under backdraft)
5. incinerate (under backdraft)
6. incinerate (under backdraft)
9. Immolate needs refreshing bout now, also considering any stop in the dps, target switches etc
10. conflagrate (backdraft starts)
11.12.13. incinerate (under backdraft)
14. throw a life tap for good measure, and for keeping glyph up. (chaos bolt comes off cd about now)
One other thing to ponder about, how do you take advantage of a spell cast time of 2.45s vs 2.5 sec ?
If I were you, i'd make a cast sequence macro and assign it to mouse wheel up or down. That way you get absolute best reaction time and take full advantage of any haste increase.
rinse and repeat.
P.S. replace those pvp pieces a.s.a.p. even if you plug in ilvl 251 ones.