+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LK phase 1 and WW+Cleave

LK phase 1 and WW+Cleave

Just got my first attempts in on normal 10 man LK. I find myself losing a ton of dps on this fight because I am not able to maintain a consistent rotation due to ghouls spawning. If I so much as hit them once they stick on me until they are killed. I could stop using whirlwind when they spawn but that messes up my rotation and I lose out on dps. I'm just wondering what other fury warriors are doing on this phase while still maintaining a high dps.

Treat it like saurfang. Don't use WW if the ghouls are about to spawn, and don't use it until the adds have been collected by the OT.

I personally make it a habit to get 1-2 ghouls to stick on me, this guarantees endless rage, which inturn allows for a larger damage output on arthas.

Solution: Paladin OT

WW/Cleave your heart out and he can righteous defense off of you :]
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mugthol/Saal/advanced

Imo you can do your rotation ,cause ot needs 1-3 ghouls for stacking plague and not at once,so you can just kill them.
    Also if ot is warrior he can place vig on you,so that would work nice for refreshing taunts.
    Only if you do achieve with plague then you need all ghouls.

I'm a warrior tank and my co-tank is a paladin. We take turns every week with tanking stuff (at least on phase1). So we've both been both ot and mt. In both cases, we let the fury warrior ww/cleave like mad

If warrior is on horrors, i just taunt a few ghouls to stack up the disease faster, otherwise i let the pally tank what he can and the healers just heal the fury warrior. If the pally tanks the horrors, he also picks up most of the ghouls too and the few remaining just dont live long enough to hurt the fury.

Basically tell your healers to heal & go full nuke.

+ Reply to Thread