+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The BFF Report -- City of Heroes: Going Rogue

The BFF Report -- City of Heroes: Going Rogue

lol Commander Planet.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

What game lol? Hopper?

Quote Originally Posted by Prise View Post
    What game lol? Hopper?
    No, its one in development called "Oh Man I Gotta Pee Real Bad 2000". In the Game it puts you in diffrent situations where you Jump up and down because you have to pee real bad and make it to the restroom. (Such as Work, Movie Theatre, etc). Everytime you accomplish a mission you get buffs like "Larger Bladder" or equiment like "Adult Diepers". The Graphics are Awesome! It made me feel like I was "Really Pee'ing my desk chair". Alot like I actually do when playing regular video games.

Is that from the same guys that did

BABY MAKER EXTREME

(this game is way awesome tbh)

fony,

did you like the game or not?

I couldnt really say tbh. I mean the game LOOKS like it was made in 2004, unlike other games which have evolved over the years, graphic-wise.
    See how wide each corridor is? What is the reason for that? I mean, do I need to have a 12 foot wide hallway in every office building?
    The action is good and fun etc etc.. but does that make up for the instancing and general sense of repetitiveness? Hard to tell, since I've only logged 12-15 hours ingame. If I pushed myself to 20 hours I might've grown tired of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma View Post
    lol Commander Planet.
    It's no wonder he was demoted to Commander... I mean look at those noodle arms.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by fony View Post
    I couldnt really say tbh. I mean the game LOOKS like it was made in 2004, unlike other games which have evolved over the years, graphic-wise.
    See how wide each corridor is? What is the reason for that? I mean, do I need to have a 12 foot wide hallway in every office building?
    The action is good and fun etc etc.. but does that make up for the instancing and general sense of repetitiveness? Hard to tell, since I've only logged 12-15 hours ingame. If I pushed myself to 20 hours I might've grown tired of it.

thanks for the response. love your show btw. keep up the good work.

"how could this happen to m" WTF WHY AM I STILL ALIVE!

pure win

The game doesn't look that interesting, but funny the way they cant die from falling!

+ Reply to Thread