+ Reply to Thread

Thread: arms warrior needs help

arms warrior needs help

im in need of some good help im ok geared and all but my dps still falls behind

As fascinating as your predicament may be, unless you are able to provide us with information about what it is that you are doing, we can not help you figure out what you are doing wrong. Armory links and parses are rather helpful for that.

|TGM UI |Fury Warrior Guide | How To Use Landsoul's Spreadsheet| The Numbers Game |
    "I am an elitist; I will never accept mediocrity and I openly show no respect for stupidity"

so do you want me to like post an armory link or w/e would that be wat u need

http://www.wowarmory.com/search.xml?...mbutt&pi=37217 there is my wow armory link. ok my rotation is charge, then rend, then mortal strikes, then cleave then overpower everytime it pops, then exicute if its ready, then bladestorm.
    i usally only use mortal strike if everything is on cooldown and cleave on multi targets
    and could u plz check out my talant points

That armory link takes us to listing of plate wrists. Can you please post a correct link?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/gabbu/advanced

You should read a guide on arms. You need help with your spec, glyphs, rotation. I've been fury so long I don't even remember everything, but I do know you want the glyph of rend, execute, and mortal strike. Get some minor glyphs too. In terms of spec you should have something like this.....with sword spec instead.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-t...olface&group=1

The rotation for arms does not include charge. If you can charge fine, but here is the rotation. Rend. Then depending on what procs overpower, MS, execute. When none are avail slam. That's basically it. I put overpower first because you have very little expertise (which is fine) and overpower will be your highest priority after rend. Speaking of rend. The glyph will extend its time and you should always apply it, let it tick off and re-apply it. Bladestorm will get you killed more often than it will be usefull. It is an option if everything else is not avail and the tank has aggro, but it's not a priority. You are slightly over the hit cap of 264, probably because of the hit trinket you use. Start doing lots of heroics and get the T9 set.
    Last edited by Bung; 08-14-2010 at 07:08 AM.

+ Reply to Thread