+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sanctified Token...what to get...

Sanctified Token...what to get...

Hey all,

So a funny thing happened last night in ICC 25...first we get someone who had Kingslayer and the heroic shoulders dropped, which I won...then Saurfang was finally kind enough to drop a paladin token (first time in nearly 4 months of trying), which I won...so now comes the fun part...

Do I A) Upgrade the Helmet to Sanctified to go with the Sanctified gloves I received from VoA 25?
    B) Buy the t10 chest and upgrade that from cataclysmic, still leaving me at 3 pieces
    C) Something else :P?

In other words, how wonderful is that 4pc T10 bonus? I wasn't the biggest fan of it when I got the legs (and the bonus) before making my pillars...thanks for all replies!

BTW: Here is my armory link for convenience, thanks again!
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n&cn=Nimaothar

There's really no reason for a Prot Paladin to use 4 pieces of T10. You guys got shafted on set bonuses :-(

Go ahead and upgrade your helm, it's a nice upgrade for you (much more so than any of the other slots).

You also shouldn't be gemming to socket bonuses, and definitely shouldn't be using a dodge trinket. I'm hesitant to give you the full armory check though because people get mad when they don't ask for one :-P

+ Reply to Thread