+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for better rotations / where I can find info to read up on for rotations.

Looking for better rotations / where I can find info to read up on for rotations.

I am a ret pally looking for some good rotations. To make it simple, right now i press random buttons. I use a lot of divine storm and crusader strike (those are the best i believe). If you could help, it would be much appreciated.

As a Ret paladin, you do not have a rotation. You have a priority system - that is where if you have more than one ability not on cooldown you hit the highest priority one. Your priority depends on your current gearing.

From elitist jerks :
    If you have 2pc T9 equipped your best clash resolution is: Judgement > HoW > CS > DS > Consecrate > Exorcism > Holy Wrath.

If you have 2pc T9 AND 2pc T10 equipped, your best resolution is: Judgement > DS > HoW > CS > Consecrate > Exorcism > Holy Wrath

If you have 4pc T10 equipped, your best clash resolution is: Judgement > DS > CS > HoW > Consecrate > Exorcism > Holy Wrath

If for whatever reason you have no T9 or T10 set bonuses :HoW > Judgement > CS > DS > Consecration > Exorcism > Holy Wrath
    Last edited by Zyffyr; 08-07-2010 at 01:46 PM. Reason: fixing broken tag

Above

+Faceroll or Read Elitist Jerks either way the difference is probably less than 5%.

+ Reply to Thread