+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Should I still chase Satrina's Impeding Scarab now when I got Unidentifiable Organ

Should I still chase Satrina's Impeding Scarab now when I got Unidentifiable Organ

Mine guild is curently at Sindragosa and I'm MT. This week I've got Unidentifiable Organ. Should I still try to get Satrina's Impeding Scarab? Is it better to have it for Sindragosa and LK?

The On-use combined with the high stamina is amazing. Try to go for heroic version if you can but both Scarabs are awesome. I'm glad you spelled impeding right too, most people call it the "impending" scarab....
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

Everyone knows that the Unidentifiable Organ doesn't actually exist, so the premise of this thread is clearly faulty to begin with. But yeah, a pure stam trinket will always have its uses.

Should I still chase Satrina's Impeding Scarab now when I got Unidentifiable Organ

My GM took an unannounced two week hiatus to snuggle with his GF. (not criticising the break, but tell someone, amirite?)

In that break, I helped another guild where one of our ex members moved to progress through PP and dreamwalker...and the organ actually dropped and I won it over their pally

XDDDDD
    "he doens't need healing, he doesn't need healing, he doesn't nee-WHAOSHIT!wtf was that man!". Please stop leaning on TDR. -Teng

Quote Originally Posted by Dreador View Post
    The On-use combined with the high stamina is amazing. Try to go for heroic version if you can but both Scarabs are awesome. I'm glad you spelled impeding right too, most people call it the "impending" scarab....
    Mine guild isn't doing ToC25 at all (we are a 10man guild) and finding a PUG that will do ToGC25 for me to grab Heroic version is... well unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Ion View Post
    Everyone knows that the Unidentifiable Organ doesn't actually exist, so the premise of this thread is clearly faulty to begin with. But yeah, a pure stam trinket will always have its uses.
    Was lucky with that. Got it on second Professor kill.

Thank you everyone for input. I'll keep doing ToC25 to get it.

+ Reply to Thread