Closed Thread

Thread: The Facelifter enchant for Sindragosa and LK?

The Facelifter enchant for Sindragosa and LK?

What would be most suitable enchant to do on The Facelifter for Sindragosa and Lich King encounters? I will be MT on those.

Blood Draining. But honestly weapon enchants are not designed to be super OP, BD is just good when you need it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

Blood Draining for sure. It might not be the highest heal out there, but it's pretty much guaranteed to heal you as opposed to the chance to parry/dodge(and small amount of armor) from Blade Ward/Mongoose.

Thanks for advice, I'll grab it today before our next try to take down that sneezy dragon.

Well, to be honest at first I wasn't thinking that this enchant has some major value... then this week i joined a semi-pug to RS10. During 5 tries it saved mine ass 4 times and helped us kill Halion.

Quote Originally Posted by tunaktunak View Post
    Well, to be honest at first I wasn't thinking that this enchant has some major value... then this week i joined a semi-pug to RS10. During 5 tries it saved mine ass 4 times and helped us kill Halion.
    Sorry not meaning to rain on your parade .. it's heal is so small how could it possibly save you 4 times. 4 times in a month would be an exageration IMO .. but people believe what they want I guess.
    ** Remember Warcraft players fail in directions you never thought possible.

4 times in a fight giving you enough time for your healers to catch up. Halion involves a lot of movement = healing problems.

I also love the enchant. I also have a few logs where i can see the enchant really saving me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fledern View Post
    4 times in a fight giving you enough time for your healers to catch up. Halion involves a lot of movement = healing problems.

I also love the enchant. I also have a few logs where i can see the enchant really saving me.
    I think it would be very rare that the enchant gave the healers "time" to catch up.. Blood draining imo, is more or a relief then a stop measure. its more likly you had several hots on you that contributed. I prefer mongoose because its almost always up,whereas the stacks on BD reset

I prefer mongoose because its almost always up,whereas the stacks on BD reset
    Mongoose has an uptime of 30% at best. If Blood draining procs once at full power and any time after that, it has effectively done more for you than Mongoose.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MellvarTank View Post
    Mongoose has an uptime of 30% at best. If Blood draining procs once at full power and any time after that, it has effectively done more for you than Mongoose.
    You know better then that. If Mongoose causes a single dodge, it'll do more for surviving then Blood Draining will on just about any fight. If Mongoose doesn't cause any dodges, it gets overshadowed for survival easily by Blood Draining heals. If you don't have survival issues, Blood Draining does nothing, but Mongoose gives you threat.

Blood Draining and Mongoose are kinda like the age-old avoidance dillemma for surival. Mongoose may be highly effective, Blood Draining is reliable but has less peak performance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahmal
    ...there is no true progression for a casual anymore, just hand outs.

If Mongoose causes a single dodge,
    Yeah... we've been over this one. The issue always comes down to one of us saying "prove it"... and we can't. lulz

Blood Draining is reliable, as Martie said, there is no way to measure any avoidance enchant fairly against it.

If you really didn't like Blood Draining and wanted an actual EH enchant... you'd have to get 26 Agi.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MellvarTank View Post
    Yeah... we've been over this one. The issue always comes down to one of us saying "prove it"... and we can't. lulz

Blood Draining is reliable, as Martie said, there is no way to measure any avoidance enchant fairly against it.

If you really didn't like Blood Draining and wanted an actual EH enchant... you'd have to get 26 Agi.
    I would like to know more about the up time.. It is probily just in my head, but it feels more like its up or atleast ticking 70% of the time. I cant think of a time where i needed it for threat or midigation and it wasnt there

In an effort to consolidate discussionof weapon enchants, please keep it to the sticky at the top of the forum. Closed.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Closed Thread