+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The BFF Report -- WoW Cataclysm: Goblins

The BFF Report -- WoW Cataclysm: Goblins

Oh dang, I can post here now...

Click here for more episodes of the BFF Report!
    Follow Zam and me on Twitter!

Ok, that looks like it seriously rocks!

Goblins starting area is way better then the worgens.

Strapping live chickens to a rocket won me over.
    "Just because it's not nice doesn't mean it's not miraculous." - T. P.

Quote Originally Posted by BruisedOoze View Post
    Strapping live chickens to a rocket won me over.
    hahah, that footage actually lasted alot longer than that one tiny cut.. that chicken was airborne for like 2 minutes before landing.

Another great BFF report...goblins look cool!

goblins 100% man, roll a rogue goblin and go stealth, check out their friggen animation, SOOOOO AWESOME.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

first of lol at the austen powers reference and 2nd of i am sad to say that the goblin starter area looks allot more fun then the worgen starter area but i will say that the worgen story line is better

Quote Originally Posted by cocopuff View Post
    first of lol at the austen powers reference and 2nd of i am sad to say that the goblin starter area looks allot more fun then the worgen starter area but i will say that the worgen story line is better
    I have to agree, the worgen storyline does look more interesting then the goblins one. Which means I probably will be playing a worgen before I try a goblin.

Goblins all the way. There awesome and hilarious. I just love how they constantly blow shit up and then hussle people all day. Worgen much like Draenei just feel too out of place in your generic medieval fantasy MMO to be a playable race, even with the lore behind em.

Quote Originally Posted by fony View Post
    hahah, that footage actually lasted alot longer than that one tiny cut.. that chicken was airborne for like 2 minutes before landing.
    That is awesome.

At first, from just pictures I was a bit turned off from Goblins and thought Worgen maybe the way to go. But after seeing the ridiculous mayhem evolve it completely changed my mind. Something about goblin problem solving techniques.
    "Just because it's not nice doesn't mean it's not miraculous." - T. P.

Yeah, Goblin starting area is much cooler than Worgen. *sigh*

The Horde wins again. No surprise. Goblins all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahmal View Post
    Goblins all the way. There awesome and hilarious. I just love how they constantly blow shit up and then hussle people all day. Worgen much like Draenei just feel too out of place in your generic medieval fantasy MMO to be a playable race, even with the lore behind em.
    They both got great story line behind them (Draenei and Worgen). Plus the racial of the Worgen is freaken awesome. And plus this is a fantasy MMO, the only thing that can feel out of place is if you put in a space marine from SC in here lol. So idk what your playing that you think feels out of place when your playing a fantasy MMORPG.

Quote Originally Posted by Killa162 View Post
    They both got great story line behind them (Draenei and Worgen). Plus the racial of the Worgen is freaken awesome. And plus this is a fantasy MMO, the only thing that can feel out of place is if you put in a space marine from SC in here lol. So idk what your playing that you think feels out of place when your playing a fantasy MMORPG.
    Aren't the Draenei space goats anyway?

Roll on the space marines i say!

My only hope is that Blizzard do the good thing and introduce these kinds of quests and elements into the existing world and far beyond into the Cataclysm expansion!

Air to Air combat against Deathwing with a Goblin rocket strapped to my back... I wish!

From your 2 BFF reports the goblin starting area looks to be a lot more fun.

Lol Worgen has a more serious of a storyline, Goblins are more comedic and humorous. It all just depends on your personality. Goblins are for those with short attention spans. Worgen are for those who try too hard to be "cool". Either way, its still about your characteristics.

I dunno about that, to me, the goblins are the cool ones and the worgen are just twilight/emo fans. cmon who doesn't want to rocket chickens back to base, AND... ANDDDDDDDDDDDDD rescue a certain "precious cargo". I mean, to me, that already makes the starting area for Goblins wayyyy more epic than just some "cut off town finally is breached". Like really? for 5 years? no one thought, HEY, what's going on back there?! Goblins have been present in the game since day 1, so it makes sense for them to appear. Just like blood elves were an original part of the war3:tft storyline. I feel like the alliance are just getting... made up races like spacegoats, and... werewolves.... next we'll see vampires go to alliance, and ogres to horde...

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

I had already been planning on rolling a goblin before seeing these videos. Now that I know all the fun stuff I get to do, it pretty much cements my decision.

+ Reply to Thread