+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32

Thread: The BFF Report -- WoW Cataclysm: Goblins

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    228

    The BFF Report -- WoW Cataclysm: Goblins



    Oh dang, I can post here now...

    Click here for more episodes of the BFF Report!
    Follow Zam and me on Twitter!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    25
    Ok, that looks like it seriously rocks!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Minnesnowda
    Posts
    37
    Goblins starting area is way better then the worgens.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    1,277
    Strapping live chickens to a rocket won me over.
    "Just because it's not nice doesn't mean it's not miraculous." - T. P.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    228
    Quote Originally Posted by BruisedOoze View Post
    Strapping live chickens to a rocket won me over.
    hahah, that footage actually lasted alot longer than that one tiny cut.. that chicken was airborne for like 2 minutes before landing.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    444
    Another great BFF report...goblins look cool!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    16,428
    goblins 100% man, roll a rogue goblin and go stealth, check out their friggen animation, SOOOOO AWESOME.

    READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8
    first of lol at the austen powers reference and 2nd of i am sad to say that the goblin starter area looks allot more fun then the worgen starter area but i will say that the worgen story line is better

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by cocopuff View Post
    first of lol at the austen powers reference and 2nd of i am sad to say that the goblin starter area looks allot more fun then the worgen starter area but i will say that the worgen story line is better
    I have to agree, the worgen storyline does look more interesting then the goblins one. Which means I probably will be playing a worgen before I try a goblin.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    788
    Goblins all the way. There awesome and hilarious. I just love how they constantly blow shit up and then hussle people all day. Worgen much like Draenei just feel too out of place in your generic medieval fantasy MMO to be a playable race, even with the lore behind em.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    1,277
    Quote Originally Posted by fony View Post
    hahah, that footage actually lasted alot longer than that one tiny cut.. that chicken was airborne for like 2 minutes before landing.
    That is awesome.

    At first, from just pictures I was a bit turned off from Goblins and thought Worgen maybe the way to go. But after seeing the ridiculous mayhem evolve it completely changed my mind. Something about goblin problem solving techniques.
    "Just because it's not nice doesn't mean it's not miraculous." - T. P.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,096
    Yeah, Goblin starting area is much cooler than Worgen. *sigh*

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,390
    The Horde wins again. No surprise. Goblins all the way.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahmal View Post
    Goblins all the way. There awesome and hilarious. I just love how they constantly blow shit up and then hussle people all day. Worgen much like Draenei just feel too out of place in your generic medieval fantasy MMO to be a playable race, even with the lore behind em.
    They both got great story line behind them (Draenei and Worgen). Plus the racial of the Worgen is freaken awesome. And plus this is a fantasy MMO, the only thing that can feel out of place is if you put in a space marine from SC in here lol. So idk what your playing that you think feels out of place when your playing a fantasy MMORPG.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by Killa162 View Post
    They both got great story line behind them (Draenei and Worgen). Plus the racial of the Worgen is freaken awesome. And plus this is a fantasy MMO, the only thing that can feel out of place is if you put in a space marine from SC in here lol. So idk what your playing that you think feels out of place when your playing a fantasy MMORPG.
    Aren't the Draenei space goats anyway?

    Roll on the space marines i say!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    25
    My only hope is that Blizzard do the good thing and introduce these kinds of quests and elements into the existing world and far beyond into the Cataclysm expansion!

    Air to Air combat against Deathwing with a Goblin rocket strapped to my back... I wish!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    154
    From your 2 BFF reports the goblin starting area looks to be a lot more fun.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2
    Lol Worgen has a more serious of a storyline, Goblins are more comedic and humorous. It all just depends on your personality. Goblins are for those with short attention spans. Worgen are for those who try too hard to be "cool". Either way, its still about your characteristics.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    16,428
    I dunno about that, to me, the goblins are the cool ones and the worgen are just twilight/emo fans. cmon who doesn't want to rocket chickens back to base, AND... ANDDDDDDDDDDDDD rescue a certain "precious cargo". I mean, to me, that already makes the starting area for Goblins wayyyy more epic than just some "cut off town finally is breached". Like really? for 5 years? no one thought, HEY, what's going on back there?! Goblins have been present in the game since day 1, so it makes sense for them to appear. Just like blood elves were an original part of the war3:tft storyline. I feel like the alliance are just getting... made up races like spacegoats, and... werewolves.... next we'll see vampires go to alliance, and ogres to horde...

    READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    20
    I had already been planning on rolling a goblin before seeing these videos. Now that I know all the fun stuff I get to do, it pretty much cements my decision.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts