+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where to go from here (prot gear)

Where to go from here (prot gear)

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...jaeden&n=Groot

I have 80 frost emblems, I don't get to do ICC due to GS and lack of experience (working on that). I understand I need to finish blacksmith to socket bracers/gloves, and I don't have a weapon enchant..I am working on that as well. I am curious on what gear I should start with on the frost emblems, or gear I should look at getting that doesn't require ICC. I'm concerned about the overcap of defense on the belt, so I was kind of waiting for the chestpiece from the plate armor guy for the avoid.

I want to upgrade my neck, and my clutch of fortification ring for the ICC rep ring...that was my next step in my mind. I just want to make the best use of the frost emblem gear.

I also know that my expertise is quite a bit low, should I gem for that?

I appreciate any tips or help.

The 264 frost gloves, Gauntlets of the kraken should probably be your next buy, those or the belt, the belt may be a bigger upgrade. also you are really high on hit rating, you can switch your hit gems to 30 stam

Oh and never worry about an overcap on defense, the more the better, it will never hurt you to be over, you can stand getting 18 stam on your shield though

Change all gems except belt to 30 stam. Put a 10 dodge/15 stam gem in the red slot of the belt. Buy Pillars of Might, enchant gloves for armor or stamina, Armsman is garbage. Put Blood draining or Mongoose on your weapon and 18 stam on your shield. Your belt is also missing a socket. Don't gem for hit or expertise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

Thank you for your help. It's made a nice difference.

+ Reply to Thread