+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ArP Cap

ArP Cap

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...moore&cn=Miget

Picked up http://www.wowhead.com/item=50362/deathbringers-will In ICC25

HR 167 ArP 695 and 735 with [Hearty Rhino].

Am I to high and if so what will I need to change to bring down to 720or so?

Regards Miget

If you are hitting soft cap without gemming ArP.... it's probably time to start gemming ArP.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

I did some math for you and here is my plan. First, if you don't have the arp trinket from reg toc (banner of victory), get it. You will replace NES once you gem all arp. Second, gem all arp in every slot regardless of bonus except for one slot, a spot to put a nightmare tear in. Downgrade your thrown weapon to the 245 level one that has arp and expertise. Buy the titanium spike gaurds to replace your current bracers. Exchange your ashen ring for the agility one (better for warriors). You may want to consider taking those 5 points out of unbridled wrath, but everything else I wrote is more important. Run speed is a nice option on boots too. Profit.

/agree with Bung

Banner of Victor +84 ArP
    Regemming 16 gems to ArP +320
    Titansteel bracers +50 ArP

Both your neck, Brintroll and your belt are hurting you for ArP. You dont have a ton of kills in ICC on harder bosses yet, however, try for these;

Sindy 10 drops the Rimetooth Pendant (neck) that is +53ArP
    Rotface 10 drops Flesh Shapers Gurny Strap for +71 ArP
    Obviously, Shadow's Edge would be fantastic if you can afford it. Its +92 ArP

If not, get another Ramalandi axe (preferably heroic, its not unique) for a minimum of +83 ArP

Skipping Shadow's Edge, you have +84, +320, +50, +53, +71, +83 on top of your 735 = 1,396 (1,400 is cap)

In case youre worried about when to switch to all ArP, download the Landsoul spreadsheet and put together scenarios on gear and gemming. It will show you which set is better dps. If youre not sure how to use it, there is a guide for it in the DPS forum.
    Deeps for show..... tank for dough.....

Miget basically what they are saying is you are talking about the softcap with you NES proc'ing of 1400-688 = 722 needed

What they are saying is why don't you try and reach the cap passively without needing NES and giving you the maths for it. Just incase it wasn't clear.
    ** Remember Warcraft players fail in directions you never thought possible.

Sweet work guys the info was fantastic working on suggestions

Thankyou for your help guys have replaced items and won some and gemmed most item and working on Neck and Legs and have missed out on Axe twice.
    DPS has definite improved in Raids and Dummy. Question on Hit rating am I looking for 320 Softcap as you have indicated as I seem to be stuck on 205?

Regards Miget

The great thing about fury is you only need 164 hit. So the ideal setup is 164 hit, 26 expertise on main hand, 100% Arp. Then you stack as much strength on top of that if possible, and believe me when you get to the very high end gear it's very possible.

167HR/1147ArP? 16ArP gems rest Strenght won Ring Might-of-Blight as well as Festergut's Acidic Blood and Rotface's Acidic Blood collection 25 primordial and know have Shadow's Edge. Working on Flesh Shapers Gurny Strap, Rimetooth Pendant and Banner of Victor.

Regards Miget

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...moore&cn=Miget
    Last edited by Miget; 08-10-2010 at 04:07 PM.

+ Reply to Thread