+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Agro issue

Agro issue

Hi guys, I have problem holding agro in raids. Would someone advise me? Thanks.

Character: Vinified
    Realm : Cho'gall

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ied&gn=Serviam

The armoury shows you as having no glyphs at all. Please tell me that's an armoury bug and that you're not running around with completely empty glyph slots.

Otherwise, head over to Maintankadin and read the guides and stickies. Your spec is sub-optimal. This is the cookie cutter build, with the third major glyph slot being Judgement, Avenger's Shield or Righteous Defense - or Hammer of the Righteous for trash. The armoury updated as I refreshed it, and your previous spec had 0/2 Imp Judgements - do you know what the 969 rotation is? I'm not surprised you're having aggro issues without a correct rotation and a spec that's missing Crusade.

^ When you go there, make sure to read up on gemming and effective health too. Because you can't do that here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

Follow lumines advice go to maintankadin or search for paladin tank basics because I suspect there is alot going to be wrong just looking at you.

WARNING SIGNS:

1.) Bizarre spec ... check
    2.) Gems all over place .. check
    3.) Alot of gear unchanted ... check
    4.) Bad trinket choices ... check

You logged out with a horde lance so cant see you weapon but you have a fair bit of work to do to fix things up and you will find it much easier to hold threat.
    ** Remember Warcraft players fail in directions you never thought possible.

+ Reply to Thread