+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Healing LK10 with a holy pally and 2 druids

Healing LK10 with a holy pally and 2 druids

Think it will work? I've heard a few different arguments - the HoTs won't be enough for infest, the pally (me) will have to do all of the cleansing for the plague, but I know both of the druids very well and they know what they're doing. I'm of the opinion that it'll work out just fine, being only 10man regular with a 30% buff, but the others are unsure.

If you all know what to do, sure thing. I just killed LK with a pretty hodgepodge group, composed of people who did know what to do and a few who were completely new. Skillscore for half the raid was in the 4800-5200 range too. 30% buff covers for a lot of composition & gear issues. LK is more of an execution fight though, small mistakes wipe the raid pretty fast.

If your talking about normal then yes, a holy pally + 2 druids is fine.

If you're talking about HC Disc Priest plus something else is the usual setup.

Again, assuming you're talking about normal mode:

I play a holy paladin and I was alone on cleansing duty for the plague with no issues. Getting your druids to HoT everyone for infest and having the holy paladin ready to top-up if needed should work just fine.

As has been mentioned, the 30% buff gives you lots of wiggle room. The biggest issue on LK is execution, and making sure everyone is standing in the right spots and moving as appropriate. It is not a DPS race or a healing race by any means.

Assuming also that the plague is properly delt with; cleansing to adds.

+ Reply to Thread