+ Reply to Thread

Thread: equip choices

equip choices

I haven't posted a lot but lurked for quite a while, but now i can't decide what to choose as next frost upgrade.
    here is my armory:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ache&cn=Kromek

i got the gauntlets from VoA last week and now have the badges for the forth T10 piece.
    I only run ICC10 at the moment so tokens to upgrade can't be counted on.
    Short question:
    - take the 264 badge chest and hope for another lucky VoA run to get trousers to get the 4 piece bonus
    - or by the 251 tier trousers which would be a bigger upgrade as single piece,
    - or get the 251 tier chest (which has so much sexy armor as well)

which option would you take? thanks for your input

At your content level don't worry about bonuses outside of maybe the 2pc. Maximize your effective health. Collect 95 badges and get the Cata chest, then get the Kraken gloves next (they are superior until the heroic version of yours). Don't buy the tier legs, get Pillars of Might instead.

Now to further help you. Drop all gems but the ones in your helm for 30/51 stamina. Next, enchant your shoulder with 30stam/15 resil, chest with 275 hp, weapon with blood draining and gloves with 240 armor. Personally I'd take the points out of focused rage and fill up shield spec and imp disciplines, or only put 2 in shield spec, 2 in imp disc and 0 in focused rage, up to you. Glyph of sunder is bad, use shield wall and last stand + devastate and switch in taunt when you need it to land for different fights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

moved to HALP!

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

I agree with Dreador, get the Cat chest and craft Pillars of Might when you get the gold. I wouldn't worry about the T10 4-piece unless you're into serious raiding, and even then you want to wear the 4 tier pieces with Pillars of Might.

Also, while the Kraken gloves are a slight upgrade to what you have, I really doubt it's worth the badges especially if you're limited to 10 man only. Get the Cat chest, then offspec stuff if you use your offspec at all, IMO.

The gauntlets of the kraken will be an upgrade to get if you only run 10 man. I think I may even get them for my EH set. Extra gem slot = gold.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

+ Reply to Thread