+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Herkuml War Token for fury warriors?

Herkuml War Token for fury warriors?

So i was thinking about trinkets when i ding 80 and would the haste w/AP proc from frosts be a nice trinket for fury warriors?

I was thinking i would get this because it would be a while for me to get DBW so I'd rock NES and the war token.

thoughts?

thanks

That is really hard to answer without knowing the stats of your Char. In my opinion the War Totem is really good if you have really good gear as a Fury warrior. For me it's a 416 dps increase over the NES but my gear is really good (264+).

For a player that hits 80 the combination of Mirror of Truth + Darkmoon Card: Greatness/Banner of Victory would be a good start. And there are many Items for frost badges that are more appealing than this trinket. And I'm not really a fan of the NES because it only procs from crits.

Also the stacks of the War totem tends to run out when you're not hitting something the whole time so it's perfect for boss battles and less valuable for short fights with pauses in between (and fights in heroics tend to be that).
    Wer reitet so spät durch Nacht und Wind?
    Es ist der Kodo mit seinem Rind.

No, new 80's should be focusing on Mirror of Truth and Darkmoon Card Greatness until they get Needle Encrusted Scorpion from heroic Forge of Souls. Then you pretty much don't have a lot of options unless you do ToC 25 man and can get Death's Choice.

The War Token gives more benefit to Retribution Paladin's and Enhance Shaman's due to a higher benefit from haste then what warriors get. You aren't gearing for that stat like Fury does with Armor Pen (hence why paladin's gain almost not benefit from Armor Pen and Enhance is not required to stack it but has it on some gear).

The measure of a life is the measure of love and respect. So hard to earn, so easily burned - Neil Peart

I don't like any of the frost trinkets for fury.... I don't think I even liked any of the triumph trinkets. Farm up Banner of Victory (ToC5 or ToC5H I can't remember which) and NES from H FoS.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

Banner of Victory is from ToC5 normal.

And the Darkmoon Card:Greatness is just an overall awesome Trinket for any Fury Warrior and together with the Mirror of Truth a good starting point.
    Wer reitet so spät durch Nacht und Wind?
    Es ist der Kodo mit seinem Rind.

I'm not complaining or maybe I am, but I've yet to see the Banner of Victory drop from ToC 5 man. I'm not making this up, I helped my brother, and a bunch of friends farming the mage dps trinket, Abyssal Rune. I can't even begin to think that my luck is this terrible.

Mirror of Truth a good starting point.
    Or Coren's Chromium Coaster (same trinket proc).... and isn't that coming up soon?
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

I've use the NEC, while it's "technically" more DPS, the proc has such a low uptime (10-15%) that I gave up on "soft capping", gemmed for armor pen everywhere, and swapped to the war token and the DMC:G until i can get a DBW to hard cap. Ideally i'd like to have a WFS+DBW, but I don't get my warrior in too many raids as dps.

+ Reply to Thread