+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Holy Paladin Mana Problems

Quote Originally Posted by Toxicacid View Post
    I didnt have the gem in my ring cause i logged off and cbf getting a gem cut. Ive done that now. I also picked up heroic Lockjaw last night so i put a +20 int in that aswell.

As for the chest, im waiting for rotface to drop the chest on 25man, the badge chest is just temporary. And im also waiting for a decent back to drop and i dont like the badge version.

I havent enchanted most of my gear, might get around to that tonight.

I dont actually have mana problems, i use cd's fine, but the more the merrier.
    Good stuff there. CD's save a lot problems as holydin. I hate the fact that quite big % of our mana regen is based on right trinkets. :/

So Wait...... Tears of the Vanquished, or Lunar Dust?

Quote Originally Posted by pallyboi View Post
    So Wait...... Tears of the Vanquished, or Lunar Dust?
    Tears if and when you need to plea a lot.

TyVM

Quote Originally Posted by Chillyb View Post
    Tears if and when you need to plea a lot.
    I would have to disagree here based on my personal expierience and the little napkin maths posted by
    Tahriel. The best opption for you would be Talisman of Resurgence (which you have equiped) and Solace of the Fallen (N/H) or if you cant get your hands on one of those then Purrified lunar dust (60 Frost emblems) I dont think you should have mana problems if you DP twice in a fight, using Divine Illumination (2p T10 bonus needed) for the first and Avenging Wrath + Talisman of Resurgence for the second one.

PS:
    I have noticed that your spell power is really low, because your gear is missing a lot of enchantments. (sry blame the armory site if this is not true here) You want to make sure that your average Holy Lights heal for at least 50% of the DpCT (damage per cast time) of the boss. That means if the boss auto hits for 10k every second and your Holy Light is 1.5 second cast you need to be putting out 15k avg Holy Lights.

Quote Originally Posted by Seniovv View Post

I would have to disagree here based on my personal expierience and the little napkin maths posted by
    Tahriel. The best opption for you would be Talisman of Resurgence (which you have equiped) and Solace of the Fallen (N/H) or if you cant get your hands on one of those then Purrified lunar dust (60 Frost emblems) I dont think you should have mana problems if you DP twice in a fight, using Divine Illumination (2p T10 bonus needed) for the first and Avenging Wrath + Talisman of Resurgence for the second one.

PS:
    I have noticed that your spell power is really low, because your gear is missing a lot of enchantments. (sry blame the armory site if this is not true here) You want to make sure that your average Holy Lights heal for at least 50% of the DpCT (damage per cast time) of the boss. That means if the boss auto hits for 10k every second and your Holy Light is 1.5 second cast you need to be putting out 15k avg Holy Lights.
    We were just comparing Lunar Dust and Tears... With maths done and longer discussion. Read from first page..

+ Reply to Thread