+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warrior needs a brutal inspection for Sindragosa and Lich King

Warrior needs a brutal inspection for Sindragosa and Lich King

Hi everyone! I would be really thankful if you can take a look at mine tanking set and talents and mine FR set that I'm planing to use for Sindragosa encounter.

Any advice is more than welcome.

Assuming its all normal mode, The FR set looks fine for sindragosa should work just perfect.

Are you on Shambler duty and vilespirit soaker on LK or are you an LK tank? IF you are LK tank gearset is fine. If you are the shambler tank and spirit soaker I would say get more hit (or taunt glyph).
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/gabbu/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by gabbu View Post
    Assuming its all normal mode, The FR set looks fine for sindragosa should work just perfect.
    Aye, its normal.

Are you on Shambler duty and vilespirit soaker on LK or are you an LK tank? IF you are LK tank gearset is fine. If you are the shambler tank and spirit soaker I would say get more hit (or taunt glyph).
    I'll be having a chat with LK. To be honest I'm not sure why I still don't have glyph of taunts... somehow I never needed if before as I was always ready and close to boss to use backup taunt ability.

If you are the shambler tank and spirit soaker I would say get more hit (or taunt glyph).
    My hit is well below the cap however I have never found it worthwhile to glyph for hit on the LK encounter normal or heroic. Being the add tank you can throw vigilance on the MT to both reduce the damage he takes and have your taunt cooldown refreshed. It isn't like the Shamblers spawn quickly, you have plenty of time to heroic throw / taunt and make sure they are after you. Why waste a glyph slot when you can utilize infinite taunts on slow spawning / slow moving targets?

I used to use the taunt glyph when block set ad tanking on 25m TOC but there really is no need with LK ads and their single shambler spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelnut View Post
    Being the add tank you can throw vigilance on the MT to both reduce the damage he takes and have your taunt cooldown refreshed.
    First be sure to check if the threat ceiling doesn't drop too low. If you have proper dps, they'll really notice the -10% threat on MT.

The taunt glyph suggestion was not for shamblers but as a spirit soaker. Missing a taunt there can be penalizing.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/gabbu/advanced

Just a few small things that jumped out at me..parry/stam meta would be better with a dodge/stam meta.

+275 health instead of +10 stats to your chest.

Armor also seems to be the favored enchant for cloak.

+ Reply to Thread