+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Falric's Wrist Chopper & Bonebreaker Scepter

Falric's Wrist Chopper & Bonebreaker Scepter

I currently have both of these in my bags and I've been reading around that the Falric's Wrist Chopper is much better for ICC then the Bonebreaker Scepter. However, for Threat generating, the Bonebreaker Scepter seems to produce more Threat then the Falric's Wrist Chopper. I just want to ask which weapon should I be using as an Off-Tank for my guild when we run ICC.

Both seems very good weapons however I'm confused which weapon I should choose to keep and which to vendor.

I am planning to enchant Blood Draining to either of these weapons. I just want to make a final decision.

Bonebreaker Scepter is better, by far. More weapon damage, more stam, better itemization (block rating is very weak for tanking raid bosses).

Yeah, I'm thinking so too but my guild says the BV is better for ICC. Not sure who to listen to.

Falrics doesnt have BV, just block%. and it isnt better

Bonebreaker will be more of a benefit to your raid than Falrics, it will increase your loltankdps, give you greater EH, and.. lets just face it, ICC doesnt allow people to block 100% of the time, my paladins baseline block is about 13% in my gear, the small bit of block % you will get from falrics will not put you over the needed avoidance to block each incoming hit, while the stamina will guarantee you a longer time to die. also lets consider the fact that even if you could block every hit, block Value isnt a stat on gear nowadays, so your blocks wont be as powerful as you would want, to be able to see real benefit from using it as a mitigation mechanic, and lastly, there is alot of unavoidable magic damage going around in ICC which block will not help, however stamina will

-hope this helped

That made total sense Shieldie! Guess I'll be sticking with Bonebreaker Scepter and enchanting it with Blood Draining.

Quote Originally Posted by pvn23 View Post
    That made total sense Shieldie! Guess I'll be sticking with Bonebreaker Scepter and enchanting it with Blood Draining.
    Good man. And if you're guild questions it, point them to tank spot to get straightend out XD
    An introduction into WarTanking (no longer updated as I've retired from WoW - the concepts will still be mostly accurate but the numbers no longer will be.) - http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...101-The-Primer

+ Reply to Thread