+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Horde DK Tank: Tauren or Orc??

Horde DK Tank: Tauren or Orc??

So...after always playing horde, and having my characters changed to Alliance for the last 6 months I've decided I really hate alliance and want to move back to Horde.

Is there any real benefit to either Tauren or Orc when it come to tanking for DKs? Imo a Tauren DK tank is just badass, but can't decide if the 5 Exp w/Axes is worth choosing Orc. I current have Ramaladni's and am sitting at 23 Exp (nothing 2-3 10exp/15stam gems can't fix) so I'm just looking for advice on that.

Thanks.

Well, on the subject of expertise (since you brought it up), read this.

http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...t-for-3.3.3%29

And on that note, I'd say Tauren would be better as a pure tank due to the stam racial, but if you plan on dps'ing too as an offspec, then orc would be the better choice because you get the mini cd and the expertise actually matters for dps so it would be beneficial. It's really personal preference though as the stam from the tauren racial isn't a gamebreaker (I think I gained about 400 hp or so when I race changed from orc to tauren on my warrior about 6 months ago).

bump

The difference is so damn small its not worth picking a race you don't like just for a racial, pick whichever you like for the looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mend View Post
    The difference is so damn small its not worth picking a race you don't like just for a racial, pick whichever you like for the looks.
    For PvE anyway, in serious PvP though, racials can be a game changer (coughOPHumanRacialcough)

+ Reply to Thread