+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ret Trinket choices

Ret Trinket choices

Just got Tiny Abomination in a Jar, not sure what to pair it with though. I have Darkmoon Card Greatness, Whispering Fanged Skull (regular) and Herkuml War Token. I know the haste will give me faster procs of the Motes of Anger, but I lose the crit rating as well from not using WFS. Suggestions

The measure of a life is the measure of love and respect. So hard to earn, so easily burned - Neil Peart

Of those options, Whispering Fanged Skull will probably give you the biggest DPS increase. It's one of the better Ret trinkets in t10 content, although the war token is just behind it. Might be worth playing around in Rawr just to be sure, but I'd lean towards it.

Yeah for sure, I probably should have thought about using Rawr. I think testing both out in a raid where it's just a straight nuke fight would determine which is the better option, however I do like both trinkets.

The measure of a life is the measure of love and respect. So hard to earn, so easily burned - Neil Peart

Looks like the Herkuml War Token wins by a bit until heroic Whispering Fanged Skull, apparently the trinket from 25 Ruby Sanctum is a viable option for some reason, however I don't believe that it should be considered seeing as how it is most likely BIS for Fury Warriors and a decent trinket for rogues since the nerf to Tiny Abom for them.

+ Reply to Thread