+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: For tanks already over 540 def what is the best shield enchant?

But that's just it Agg, wow is a game of inches... because every little bit doesn't matter on it's own, but it adds up to a lot!

ya, losing 18 stam isn't a huge deal in and of itself, but 18 stam here on your shield, 15 stam there in a gem, 18 stam on your gloves instead of armsman, and bang that's 51 stamina... which is just like upgrading from a t-8 to t10 piece!

That's why wow is a game of inches, 1 inch rarely makes a difference; but 12 1inch mistakes is a foot, and a foot is a difference.

Ya I know I'm preaching to the choir, but that is why I call wow a game of inches.

Be a Champion, not a hero.
    Drae

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-1454507.jpg

I'm going with the plating on my tank because I also PvP with that same shield, and the Disarm reduction is sometimes useful.

Quote Originally Posted by drae View Post
    But that's just it Agg, wow is a game of inches... because every little bit doesn't matter on it's own, but it adds up to a lot!

ya, losing 18 stam isn't a huge deal in and of itself, but 18 stam here on your shield, 15 stam there in a gem, 18 stam on your gloves instead of armsman, and bang that's 51 stamina... which is just like upgrading from a t-8 to t10 piece!

That's why wow is a game of inches, 1 inch rarely makes a difference; but 12 1inch mistakes is a foot, and a foot is a difference.

Ya I know I'm preaching to the choir, but that is why I call wow a game of inches.
    Oh okay, I guess we just have different definitions. =P
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

^ That was what I was getting at. If everyone in a raid has 1 gem wrong, that's 25 wrong gems... Individually it's not a big deal but across a raid XD
    An introduction into WarTanking (no longer updated as I've retired from WoW - the concepts will still be mostly accurate but the numbers no longer will be.) - http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...101-The-Primer

+ Reply to Thread