Shaman and Paladin in the Portals. Assuming you stand close to the dragon this allows several things to happen:
I've done this as a Resto Shaman and have gotten upwards of 24stacks allowing me to do 25kHPS at the end of the fight. Each of my Healing Waves was something like 104,000.
- The Shaman will proc Ancestral Awakening. People must be within range to get the healing. As a shaman I've seen this proc for 40-50k with enough stacks.
- Because you are semi near the dragon, the Shaman could use the Dragon as the primary target for Chain Heal and assist the druid in raid healing that way if it came down to it.
- The paladin can Beacon the Dragon and assist healing the raid.
- Between the Two, you can run Fire, Frost and Nature Resist Auras to cut down on the healing the Druid needs to do. This also protects the dragon.
- You can also Earth Shield the Dragon allowing some passive healing to go on while you are in the portals.
- A Paladin would either Flash of Light or Holy Light spam (depending on what kind of holy paladin they are)
- A Shaman Would use Riptide and 2 Healing Waves (Assuming 2 Piece Tier 10)