- Con Brio Website
- 11/12HM 25-man
- 10 and 25-man Glory mounts
- Tues-Thurs 9pm-12am PST
- Loot Council
- A black guy, a few Asians, and a handful of annoying females
Are you an individual who....
- Is a loyal guy/gal who is looking for a long-term home?
- Knows that Ur is an ancient city, not a lazy substitute for a word?
- Is a competent and competitive player, who not only has a full understanding of his/her class, but also keeps up with the latest changes to his/her class?
- Is an analytical player, who consistently assesses his/her performance to consistently improve?
- Is a self-starter, and doesn't need people to hold his/her hand to get things done? Well, some of us might be convinced to do more than hold your hand; do you have pics?
- Is not only able to accept constructive criticism and learn from it, but expects it from his/her guild-mates as a stepping stone to improve?
- Has an outrageously good sense of humor?
- Is also outrageously good-looking? This is important, especially if you're a man.
- Is comfortable with his/her sexuality? Is comfortable with our sexuality?
- Is a furry or Asian, or a furry Asian? Look, I don't make the rules around here, so don't ask me; we have some weirdos here.
Are you interested in a guild that...
- Recruits intelligently? We don't recruit for bench spots, and personality is as important a factor as is skill/experience!
- Has a diverse and interesting group of people, real people you can actually get to know, instead of voices and pixels?
- Is able to convey things in fully coherent English?
- Has very little turn-over? Out of 26 officers/veterans/core raiders, 14 have been with us for at least a year, 5 for more than six months, and 3 more for over three months.
- Tends to appeal to older players as opposed to younger college/high school kids? Most of our members are late 20's-30's, and we have more people in the 40-50 age range than we do early 20's.
- Is able to have fun during raids? We joke, make fun of each other, have karaoke, have full conversations in vent text-to-speech bindings, and still get bosses down effortlessly. We know how to have fun, but we also focus when it counts.
- Has a name that's supposed to be all deep (it's a musical term!), but has somehow been interpreted as Con Bro? That's right, join us, and you too can bro out with us. We might even call you the next day.
We would primarily be interested in competitive and aggressive players who can provide top end numbers and never settle for mediocrity. Ideally, you should be able to hop right in and compete with our current players without need of gear and experience. Please do not apply unless you have combat parses to assess your level of play (non-negotiable). More!
- 1 Mage
- 1 Swing Dps/Healer
We're looking to fill core raider spots. Having a dual spec and the gear to play it is a bonus! And even if we're seemingly full or not actively recruiting your class, please don't hesitate to apply- especially if you're a solid player.
Con Brio is a stable and established guild that's a little over two years old. We've had the same leadership from the beginning, have suffered no bouts of drama, our server reputation is respected and untarnished by elitist players or drama, and experience very little to no turnover. Contact
We're a friendly, selfless, fun, goofy, and downright dirty-minded bunch, whose ultimate goal is to balance a guild appealing to both social and progression-minded folks of the game. We have an exceptionally lengthy application/interview process, which helps ensure all members recruited fit our ideals and personalities in the guild. We strive to maintain a guild of individuals that play for one another, not the purples, and a guild that feels more like a group of close friends experiencing content together rather than serious job-like raiding. And as such, we've established a very strong foundation. We're a unique guild with a unique philosophy, and people love it. They play for us, not for themselves, so when the going gets tough, we still remain strong.
Want guild stability, hilarious personalities, mature and calm leadership, fair loot distribution, and respectable progression on 9 hours a week? This is our home, not the latest FotM guild for loot-'n-scooting, and we're looking for people like you to become part of our family. This is the last guild you'll ever call home!
Have a question for us before applying? Our officers are Ariedan, Daryenn, and Axehndle. If none of us are on, feel free to send me a PM and I'll respond as soon as I get to it.