+ Reply to Thread

Thread: All Things DPS

All Things DPS

I love tanking; just love it. I've recently hit 80 a while ago and i have finally got all my badge items that i can get for my Tank set and now i'm moving onto my DPS set. I understand the OMG go read a guide we are not here to hold your hand and I've even seen guides in the formus *didn't read at the time* but i'm unable 2 find them now.

I've used the search feature, i've looked in the guide section but no luck. If some1 can link a good guide i'd be happy 2 go read them.

I also have a couple of general questions about Warrior DPS'n.
    1. Which is better Furry or Arms
    - if dps is compareable, which spec is easier 2 maintain a rotation.
    2. If Furry = Arms .... is the gear stats the exact same for both specs?

Thanks

Fury has a higher raid DPS potential.

The Fury sticky at the top of one of the forums... Damage or Halp? One of those two I think? (It's never in the same place twice, or I keep forgetting where it is) will let you know what you need to know.
    An introduction into WarTanking (no longer updated as I've retired from WoW - the concepts will still be mostly accurate but the numbers no longer will be.) - http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...101-The-Primer

Fury has the ability to surpass Arms in high end gearing, but Arms does stay competitive, just not as uber.

Fury's rotation is somewhat more forgiving than arms as well.

Gear stats are basically the same, but slightly different
    Arms: 8% hit, 90% arp (10% bonus for being in battle stance = cap), expertise is optional because dodges just become overpowers.
    Fury: 5% hit + 3/3 precision, 100% arp (zerker stance), expertise at 26 to prevent dodges from behind.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

ah man thanks ... i spent almost 2 hours looking for them guides. I looked everywhere but the stickies in the DPS forum ... stupid me!

+ Reply to Thread