+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fury Warrior need some advice

Fury Warrior need some advice

Hi all

Im trying to up my dps as a fury warrior. Im soft capped for armor pen with NES.

Here is my armory http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...yst&cn=Arlexyn

Im currently pulling about 6k typically and up to 7.5 k in 25 icc fully buffed on a fairly stationary fight....sometimes up to 9k on trash. Im looking to improve as much as possible and am at the point where frost badges are really (i think) the only answer.

Usually my rotation is :
    BT, WW, Slam (when procced) GCD (HS or Cleave), BT, WW, rinse and repeat.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Arlexyn

Honestly, i think your DPS increases will come from getting improved gear.. seems like you are gemming and speccing correctly and the rotation is ok. There are plenty of things that can affect your DPS that cant be seen on the armory. Such as latency, keybinding/clicking, specific fight mechanics/movement. I would recommend speccing into heroic fury... it does make a big difference on a lot of ICC fights that require a great deal of target switching and repositioning.

You are, however, way over on hit rating, which is wasted stats. The leather DPS frost badge belt is (would have been) a much better choice given your gear set up. As well, the Gatecrasher Gauntlets are a better choice than the T10 once you get some other pieces of T10 so not to lose that set bonus.

Also there are no enchants on your cloak or boots. Look for Agi on cloak and agi/runspeed on boots.

It doesn't look like you are far off from where you should be. Just keep gearing.

PS. If you aren't using Landsoul's Spreadsheet, please go download it and learn to use it. It's been invaluable.
    Want to see my junk? Come down to the junkyard, feed the donkey!

Yeah i have been using the spreadsheet but not being a numbers guy, a whole shiteload of stats mean little to me. Generally i just watch the dps matrix at the top and when that goes up im happy. The gauntlets were a drop from VOA so there was little choice there and I grabbed the shoulders to get the set bonus as they were the cheapest. Ill get the cloak and boots done tonight.

+ Reply to Thread