+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: getting the skeleton key

Yeah, i'm pretty sure The Black Heart only drops in normal, you most definitely didn't get it in heroic unless this is a bug.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

^ Drops on normal mode....
    Deeps for show..... tank for dough.....

Then it must have been a bug, because I distinctly remember running Non-Heroic TOC multiple times to get it, and then when my guild did a random pug run for heroics, it dropped in the heroic.

It only drops in normal. You ran it on normal. It's an ilevel 200 item that cannot drop on heroic mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

God I love you guys. First time posting, and I thought I'd put in something hilarious to add to the lolgearscore aspect. I'm in Dalaran looking over some badge items and I notice trade chat:
    LFM Naxx 10 (The Undying) 5.3k gs required.

Seriously?

Great advice and lots of stuff to digest in this thread too. I hit 80 a couple days ago. Pretty proud of my tank so far. I ran FOS 10 times yesterday to finally get a decent tanking weapon. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...sza&cn=Nymerya

TBH hasn't dropped for me yet and I'm working on the Glyph. Wanted to get some other stuff, so my defense didn't drop below 540 because of replacing the Seal. Working on blacksmithing atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldknight View Post
    God I love you guys. First time posting, and I thought I'd put in something hilarious to add to the lolgearscore aspect. I'm in Dalaran looking over some badge items and I notice trade chat:
    LFM Naxx 10 (The Undying) 5.3k gs required.

Seriously?

Great advice and lots of stuff to digest in this thread too. I hit 80 a couple days ago. Pretty proud of my tank so far. I ran FOS 10 times yesterday to finally get a decent tanking weapon. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...sza&cn=Nymerya

TBH hasn't dropped for me yet and I'm working on the Glyph. Wanted to get some other stuff, so my defense didn't drop below 540 because of replacing the Seal. Working on blacksmithing atm.
    Welcome to the boards.

Thanks. Over lunch I got Rimefang's Claw to drop and bought the Glyph of Indomitability. Woot! Just need some Titansteel and I'll have the Saronite Swordbreakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldknight View Post
    Thanks. Over lunch I got Rimefang's Claw to drop and bought the Glyph of Indomitability. Woot! Just need some Titansteel and I'll have the Saronite Swordbreakers.
    Don't forget to enchant the weapon ^.^(probly wanna wait for a better weapon to before you go with Blood Draining, unless money isn't an issue for you. Mongoose would be a good place-holder enchant I think) Good luck to ya.

Couldn't find anybody with it logged on in the middle of the day. I have plenty of mats.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoutale View Post
    I actually got my Black Hart from ToC5 Heroic, that was after goin through non-heroic multiple times.
    rofl. not possible unless you're a gm and changed the loot. you might have thought you queued for heroic but instead queued for reg. TBH only drops in reg toc5. go wowhead it sometime

Quote Originally Posted by uglie View Post
    rofl. not possible unless you're a gm and changed the loot. you might have thought you queued for heroic but instead queued for reg. TBH only drops in reg toc5. go wowhead it sometime
    Uh Yeah. Last Thursday called and left a message, and said he missed you. If you had been there, you would have seen that this was already discussed.

You've really been wanting to use that line, haven't you?
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

*hangs head*

Yes

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Insahnity View Post
    *hangs head*

Yes
    Own it with pride!! Was a great use for the line. *thumbs up*

Your spec is a bit off for MT or OT as a Warrior for ICC. And the Boots from the heroic FoS is pretty easy to farm...I used them till just now that I got my Boot of Kingly Upheavel. I would I still dont own the CSK. I am not going to beat a dead horse about what you should have choosen. Just make some changes on you spec and get some proper gear . I would much rather see you with the Essesecne of Gossamar than that Sphere.

I wouldnt get insulted that they are picking you for ICC cuz you dont have the GS. It might be more than that. I run an ICC group and turn down people all the time if the person is not geared(Gemmed) and speced correctly. I have MTed the first wing and less buff with about a 4.8 GS. And Oted it a few times with a little less. I did take the time and farmed up my Heroics and Badge gear before starting it.

rather than a bit off ... it's strange... cleavespec ... uget cleave attack with imp. revenge no gag order which is a usefull tool... If u seriously intended to go icc in that specc no wonder u didn't get a chance to do so...

and puncture ... waste of talents spent ... imp spell reflect or gag order ... nice tools and u've chosen cleave ...

+ Reply to Thread