+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 37 of 37

Thread: getting the skeleton key

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    16,420
    Yeah, i'm pretty sure The Black Heart only drops in normal, you most definitely didn't get it in heroic unless this is a bug.

    READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    388
    ^ Drops on normal mode....
    Deeps for show..... tank for dough.....

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    34
    Then it must have been a bug, because I distinctly remember running Non-Heroic TOC multiple times to get it, and then when my guild did a random pug run for heroics, it dropped in the heroic.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the cloud.
    Posts
    2,279
    It only drops in normal. You ran it on normal. It's an ilevel 200 item that cannot drop on heroic mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3
    God I love you guys. First time posting, and I thought I'd put in something hilarious to add to the lolgearscore aspect. I'm in Dalaran looking over some badge items and I notice trade chat:
    LFM Naxx 10 (The Undying) 5.3k gs required.

    Seriously?

    Great advice and lots of stuff to digest in this thread too. I hit 80 a couple days ago. Pretty proud of my tank so far. I ran FOS 10 times yesterday to finally get a decent tanking weapon. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...sza&cn=Nymerya

    TBH hasn't dropped for me yet and I'm working on the Glyph. Wanted to get some other stuff, so my defense didn't drop below 540 because of replacing the Seal. Working on blacksmithing atm.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the cloud.
    Posts
    2,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldknight View Post
    God I love you guys. First time posting, and I thought I'd put in something hilarious to add to the lolgearscore aspect. I'm in Dalaran looking over some badge items and I notice trade chat:
    LFM Naxx 10 (The Undying) 5.3k gs required.

    Seriously?

    Great advice and lots of stuff to digest in this thread too. I hit 80 a couple days ago. Pretty proud of my tank so far. I ran FOS 10 times yesterday to finally get a decent tanking weapon. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...sza&cn=Nymerya

    TBH hasn't dropped for me yet and I'm working on the Glyph. Wanted to get some other stuff, so my defense didn't drop below 540 because of replacing the Seal. Working on blacksmithing atm.
    Welcome to the boards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks. Over lunch I got Rimefang's Claw to drop and bought the Glyph of Indomitability. Woot! Just need some Titansteel and I'll have the Saronite Swordbreakers.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldknight View Post
    Thanks. Over lunch I got Rimefang's Claw to drop and bought the Glyph of Indomitability. Woot! Just need some Titansteel and I'll have the Saronite Swordbreakers.
    Don't forget to enchant the weapon ^.^(probly wanna wait for a better weapon to before you go with Blood Draining, unless money isn't an issue for you. Mongoose would be a good place-holder enchant I think) Good luck to ya.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3
    Couldn't find anybody with it logged on in the middle of the day. I have plenty of mats.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoutale View Post
    I actually got my Black Hart from ToC5 Heroic, that was after goin through non-heroic multiple times.
    rofl. not possible unless you're a gm and changed the loot. you might have thought you queued for heroic but instead queued for reg. TBH only drops in reg toc5. go wowhead it sometime

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    That Place Above the USA
    Posts
    2,282
    Quote Originally Posted by uglie View Post
    rofl. not possible unless you're a gm and changed the loot. you might have thought you queued for heroic but instead queued for reg. TBH only drops in reg toc5. go wowhead it sometime
    Uh Yeah. Last Thursday called and left a message, and said he missed you. If you had been there, you would have seen that this was already discussed.

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,524
    You've really been wanting to use that line, haven't you?
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    That Place Above the USA
    Posts
    2,282
    *hangs head*

    Yes

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the cloud.
    Posts
    2,279
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    723
    Quote Originally Posted by Insahnity View Post
    *hangs head*

    Yes
    Own it with pride!! Was a great use for the line. *thumbs up*

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    12
    Your spec is a bit off for MT or OT as a Warrior for ICC. And the Boots from the heroic FoS is pretty easy to farm...I used them till just now that I got my Boot of Kingly Upheavel. I would I still dont own the CSK. I am not going to beat a dead horse about what you should have choosen. Just make some changes on you spec and get some proper gear . I would much rather see you with the Essesecne of Gossamar than that Sphere.

    I wouldnt get insulted that they are picking you for ICC cuz you dont have the GS. It might be more than that. I run an ICC group and turn down people all the time if the person is not geared(Gemmed) and speced correctly. I have MTed the first wing and less buff with about a 4.8 GS. And Oted it a few times with a little less. I did take the time and farmed up my Heroics and Badge gear before starting it.

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    23
    rather than a bit off ... it's strange... cleavespec ... uget cleave attack with imp. revenge no gag order which is a usefull tool... If u seriously intended to go icc in that specc no wonder u didn't get a chance to do so...

    and puncture ... waste of talents spent ... imp spell reflect or gag order ... nice tools and u've chosen cleave ...

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts