+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Beginning to Tank ICC - What to do with my Frost badges?

Beginning to Tank ICC - What to do with my Frost badges?

First of all here is my armory - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nivarr&cn=Boab

Ignoring that I haven't got my weapon enchanted (Can't Find anyone with blood draining), I have just hit my second lot of 60 frost badges and am finding it hard to make a decision on what I should upgrade.

I'm basically part of an Alt run - and last night I OT 9/12 in ICC10.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Since you have the holiday cloak, I'd recommend an order of:

Kraken
    Vergis Belt
    Cataclysmic
    CSK
    Cloak
    T10 Helm

And get rid of Ick's. Buy Glyph of Idom. The on-use is nice, but 1800 static armor is better, and CSK/The Black Heart for magic intensive fights.

Not sure how much you want to put into your alt, but given you're a miner, you can buy the primordials for Pillars of might for ~5k on my server and you should have the ability to make the titansteel and farm the eternal earths you need. Then boots of Kingly Upheval for ~3.5k (primordials go for about 700 in AH, if you farm trade for 600) for the primordials and farm the other mats. Your guild, if your alt is 9/12, should have BSs with the recipe.

Don't forget the +40 crit rating scope for your gun (works for TC as well)

Some ToGC - 10 runs would help too with boot drops and neck drops until you get the Kingly Upheval.
    An introduction into WarTanking (no longer updated as I've retired from WoW - the concepts will still be mostly accurate but the numbers no longer will be.) - http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...101-The-Primer

Thanks for the advice - will pick up the gloves and have already taken the Glyph of Indom.

I do like the primordial gear but as this is only an alt I dont think im going to invest that sort of cash into it.

How does the scope work? The only one that ive seen is the +40 Crit to ranged attacks?

+ Reply to Thread