+ Reply to Thread

Thread: whats next for this bear

whats next for this bear

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Thecuddlyone
    So i've been thinking the crafted legs would be best and get the head piece with gloves i currently have and eventually of course upgrade those.
    Any suggestions on gear would be nice. As far as trinkets go i do have the glyph in my bag was using the corpse tongue for randoms to help a friend.

i dont know how it works for kittys, but for my warrior i dont have nearly the same rage income for truley going full out on a dummy, if any thing ide say go do a VOA or some simmimlar raid where you can get a decent good idea of your dps with some buffs,

Can someone please explain my why every druid goes now for defense rings/amulets ?
    Defense is so useless for druids,they gain nothing,they can't parry,block only thing they get is some minor dodge buff.Im playing wow for long long time but i can't figure this thing out.

it's not my kitty kitty gear, its my bear gear. hell i already pull 8k on dbs 25 in half tank gemmed and enchanted gear, and kitty is just an OS that gets old gear regemmed and enchanted.

stamina. there's more stamina on regular tank rings/ necks. and a good bear tries not get get parry. mostly we go after tank neck with only dodge and no parry or shield block. also this will explain more of why we wear necks and rings with defense. http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...al-Druid-Guide
    on a side note has any other bear been asked why you're wearing leather and not plate? its happened many times for me.

+ Reply to Thread