+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Should i ditch the Goose

Should i ditch the Goose

So On my rimfang I have mongoose im wondering if i should switch this out to blood draining or bladeward or something else, accuracy maybe. Just wondering if there is a current BiS for weapon enchant? Here is my armory let me know what you think. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...on&cn=Carthial

Its about flavor really, the BiS chants right now are accuracy for threat, and blood draining for survivability, mongoose is good too, i just dont like it because its a proc and may not help when you need it the most.

Blade warding was nerfed awhile back and is actually pretty useless.

Right now I have 2 weapons, Facelifter from 10 putricide, and the mace from marrowgar
    I keep accuracy on the mace and use it when I want more threat, and switch to the sword, which has blood draining when i feel survivability may be an issue. Your hit looks fine as is, id suggest blood draining, but its just my opinion

No. It's Rimefangs, it is fine with Mongoose on it as it will likely be replaced if/when you are raiding.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

it is possible that he / she has really bad luck with drops, I STILL have to use a brewfest trinket in my stam set since I cant get my hands on anything better, theres no problem wanting to work with whats available

Personally I look goose and blood draining, BD just a little more. What I'd do is just leave it on the Claw, and when you upgrade get a BD enchant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

+ Reply to Thread