+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LF Addon! Help plz!

LF Addon! Help plz!

Looking for addon that will show me when my enchant and trinkets proc, so I can combine them with spell cds for burst dmg. Its hard to time it right. THx

You can set Elk's Buff Bars to show procs only and such, or you can download a mod like Proculas that'll show the ICD when procs occur.

You can also use Power Auras.
    Con Brio is recruiting! Look within for details. www.conbrioguild.org
    Mage Guide Author
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...skies/advanced

power auras for sure

also satrina's buff frames
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

I also recommend downloading Sexycooldown, and LibInternalCooldowns
    You can use the ICD library inconjunction with Sexycooldown, to know exactly when your trinkets ICD has completed to anticipate its upcoming proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Destruyen View Post
    power auras for sure

also satrina's buff frames
    This.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

Got proculas, it shows me my berserking, slam, flurry, and fangedskull. It did not show up until I changed it to show as a raid warning. I cant get the timers to work though, none of them show up?

Any war got them to work thx

As well i got Sexycooldown which is great only things that bugs me is that is shows, bloodthirst as well, I have watcher and slammer so don't another bar with same thing on it. THX
    Last edited by wolffen; 07-09-2010 at 11:57 AM.

You can blacklist abilities off of SexyCooldown, though the interface isn't exactly the greatest.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

Quarts & QuartsProcs

Power Auras

Powerauras, Heatsink and OmniCC

Cry Havoc! And let slip the Ghosts of War..

Quote Originally Posted by Quinafoi View Post
    You can blacklist abilities off of SexyCooldown, though the interface isn't exactly the greatest.
    How do I black list it, it is under buffs self, I if click it i wont see rest of my procks. THx

bump, anyone know how?

Anyone, help plz! How to blacklist abilities in Sexycooldown THX

To remove the abilities in sexycooldown, to only show Internal Cooldowns, uncheck everything but internal cooldown.

Disabling a catagory is different than disabling a specific spell in that catagory. The thing they want to black list is an internal cooldown, so simply leaving internal cooldowns checked won't remove it. Blacklisting requires clicking on the icon and then it is added to the blacklist. However this is very clunky in nature because if you blacklist an ability, and even if blacklisting is disabled via the menus, clicking sometimes still results in the ability being blacklisted. This is why I said there are problems with how SexyCooldown does its blacklisting.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

Cool, thx for the help

Quote Originally Posted by Quinafoi View Post
    Disabling a catagory is different than disabling a specific spell in that catagory. The thing they want to black list is an internal cooldown, so simply leaving internal cooldowns checked won't remove it. Blacklisting requires clicking on the icon and then it is added to the blacklist. However this is very clunky in nature because if you blacklist an ability, and even if blacklisting is disabled via the menus, clicking sometimes still results in the ability being blacklisted. This is why I said there are problems with how SexyCooldown does its blacklisting.
    He asked about removing bloodthirst, bloodthirst does not have an ICD, so he was requesting information on how to disable the skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Khilbron View Post
    He asked about removing bloodthirst, bloodthirst does not have an ICD, so he was requesting information on how to disable the skill.
    Point still remains, you didn't show how to black list abilities, but rather how to filter entire catagories of abilities. For instance if you wanted it to show target debuffs, but you only wanted to see Sunder Armor and not Thunderclap. The black listing function of SexyCooldown is done by clicking the ability to remove it from the monitoring.

+ Reply to Thread