[H] <DarkStorm> 12/12 Heroic - looking for reinforcements
Zenedar. A PvP realm in the Blackout BG. The realm suffers from zero queues and in general little lag.
Progress and raiding:
- Lich King Heroic down
- Holders of Glory of the Icecrown Raider
- We generally have random alt-runs on the off-nights.
None at the moment.
The above recruits would pretty much go straight into working on Lich King 25 Man Heroic so your gear and experience should roughly be on par with ours. Exceptional players in classes not mentioned above are of course welcome to apply.
- We raid from 20.00 – 23:00 CET with possible 30 min to 1hr extensions Mon- Thurs and we have a 4hr raid on Sundays 19.00 – 23:00 CET. This is valid during progression times, no extensions during farm times.
- We expect full concentration and full dedication from our members every raid, that means bring all forms of buffs from flasks to health/mana pots.
- We expect you to know your class and are able to consistently play to the best of your ability.
- We run a 0-sum DKP system.
- The best items for that item slot that the game has to offer (or at least some indication that you are working on it)
- Available for a MINIMUM of 4 out of 5 raid nights. The more raids you are available for the better.
- Ability to speak and understand English at a decent level and have Ventrilo 3.0 (having a mic and speaking being a wanted bonus).
- 18 years of age minimum.
DarkStorm was founded on the day of the European release of World of WarCraft, February 11, 2005. In the 5 years the guild has been actively raiding we’ve clocked up our fair share of server firsts and world top 100 kills on all content through to Kel'Thuzad (For the second time!) and are currently working on Lich King Heroic 25 man.
We’re an established, stable, ‘mostly’ hardcore raiding guild on Zenedar. We are playing together to beat the encounters this game throws at us with our online friends, however we are not prepared to compromise our work, social lives or responsibilities to place higher in world kill lists. When we’re in progression mode we raid 5 nights a week, from 2000 to 2300, with an extended raid starting at 1900 on Sundays. We will not raid Friday or Saturday nights, and we will not extend raid hours beyond a reasonable amount (1 hour max) when we’re positive of a guild first kill. We expect to cut back on raiding hours when content is on farm status.
The guild has a strong social aspect to it beyond the raiding, we expect to be able to enjoy spending time with our members outside of raids, whether playing alts, PvPing, running other instances or idling in cities and chatting in guild chat. We hold a BBQ every year where people in guild can meet outside the game and have a "few" drinks…
Our approach to the game means we need to be careful about who we recruit. We are looking for raiders who share the same goals as us, and feel the same way about investing time in the game.
We are not looking for people who just want to raid as much as possible, but looking for good people who can contribute top quality game play in the time we spend raiding together. We want to get the impression from applicants that they’ll be at home in DarkStorm and it’s worth ensuring that your application gives an impression of your personality and who you really are beyond the pixels.