+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Donors now have access to ZAM Premium!

Donors now have access to ZAM Premium!

If you're a current donor to TankSpot, you may link your account to a ZAM account to get access to Wowhead Premium and WowInterface Premium services, as well as the premium services on other ZAM sites.

By linking to a ZAM account, Donors will receive ZAM Premium for the time remaining on their current subscription, for up to one year. Donors who have a subscription for longer than one year will still receive their full donor status here on TankSpot.

To link your account, go here.

Current ZAM Premium users seeking TankSpot Premium services can use this form to upgrade their accounts.

Note: You will need to be logged in to both your ZAM account and your TankSpot account to make this work. If you don't already have a ZAM account, register here. If you don't already have a TankSpot account, register here.

Awesome, thank you very much for this added bonus

Cider, When i want to stay full donor here does that mean i have to pay ZAM or do i still donate to tankspot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinytankz View Post
    Cider, When i want to stay full donor here does that mean i have to pay ZAM or do i still donate to tankspot.
    I'm still trying to figure this out. If I want a premium membership, why would I pay more at ZAM if I just pay at Tankspot and get the exact same benefits? I'm a little confused here...

You should just pay Tankspot since this is what you want to pay for.
    The added bonus is simply just a bonus

Besides, you shouldn't wake sleeping dogs :P They might raise the subscription price to ZAM's

+ Reply to Thread