+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need Advice on rotation for kitty dps/Tanking For Druid

Need Advice on rotation for kitty dps/Tanking For Druid

Ok so i had used my recruit a friend bonus to grant a level 60 druid. (bad mistake) lol. mistake cause u dont actually learn the character. but anyway :P i was wondering a good kitty rotation cause in hellfire it seems like 1 level 60 boar can take me down to like 300 in health before i kill it. im using boa chest/shoulder and the boa mace and 2 boa trinkets. im thinking my rotation is just bad. i was wanting to tank with this char in dungeons and be a tank at level 80 but once again i dont have the slightest ideal on a rotation. any help would be appreciated thanks

For kitty questing, just mangle, mangle, and mangle.

spam claw and then ferocious bite at 5 combo points.

if you are going to tank and level using the dungeon finder....spam swipe every global
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

If you already got mangle from the feral talent tree, you shouldn't be using claw anymore.

I very much enjoy kitty dps and I use a general Flow Chart for it that a guild member made for me. But what you want to do is:

1 -> Keep savage roar up (Buffs Everything)
    2 -> Mangle Buffs bleeds
    3 -> Keep Rip up
    4 -> Keep Rake up
    5 -> Shred to 5 combo points.

As to leveling -> Using Mangle and Shred to 5 Combo points then Ferocious Bite would be best.
    Also, check this flow chart:

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...PSRotation.jpg -> I tried linking it as an IMG but it was too blurry.
    Last edited by PvtCaboose; 07-06-2010 at 12:03 PM. Reason: <-- Bad
    Caboose: My dad always said "Why buy the cow? When you can get the milk for free."
    Church: Rookie did you just call my girl friend a slut?
    Tucker: I think he just called her a cow.

i tried cat for about half a level somewhere in the 20s and i just hate the energy mechanic so what i know about melee druids comes from leveling up my 70 bear atm.

mangle for bears has a cd, cat mangle doesnt?
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Nope, cat mangle doesn't have a CD.
    And generally a mob should die before hitting 5 combo points, so mangle is the only key to press. lol

+ Reply to Thread