Thread: New Resto Druid looking for help...

New Resto Druid looking for help...

I just dinged 80 last night (which is my first) on my Restoration Druid. and I tried out heroics, I did really good on about half, then kinda sucked during the other half. Some groups were understanding and helpful, other were just plain rude and disrespectful. I don't know if putting my GS or SP in here would help, but I will anyway. I have around 1700+ SP and a GS of 3.1k and my mana regen isn't too great coming in at 410.

So, I'm looking for some tips to make sure I keep everyone alive from some experienced Resto druids out there! I'm tired of dealing with all the rude Warsong players who just curse me because I made a mistake.

Thanks...

If you can briefly explain how you heal and specific the problems you've encountered, it would be much easier for others to help.

I though up RJ on the tank, then lifebloom, and RJ anyone who takes more than 10% damage. If the whole group takes damage WG; Big hits get Renew/HT/Nourish. When they're in the red or orange I'll use Swiftmend or Nourish. um... I heal according to whoever takes damage I guess???

You can open with regrowth after the tank pulled a group. The direct heal should cover the first few hits and the HoT is never a bad thing. Keep RJ/lifebloom/regrowth on tank and RJ on every group member so you can swiftmend without throwing out another RJ. Use nourish when someone is low on health.

Thank you! I think I just needed to gear up because my healing is fine now!