1. Empowered Valanar - Stay spread out 12 yards for Empowered Shock Vortex.
2. Empowered Taldaram - Whoever he conjures the orb towards, kite the flame orb until it's small.
3. Empowered Keleseth - Kel tank needs at least 4 orbs to be survivable when he's empowered. Tell your DPS to not touch the orbs bc once it's stolen from the tank.. bye bye, wipe.
- Random vortexes will spawn on top of people. Move away to not get knocked out of position.
- You can have one dedicated ranged DPS to take care of the Kinetic Bombs. Hunter or Mage will work best as they have the biggest range. Anyone with mostly dot damage will be terrible for them.
- Have bear tank Valanar and Taldram. Have Pally tank tank Keleseth as Pally has more ranged abilities. (If Pally Hand of Reckons an orb, it must be hit with another ability to grab aggro on it)
- Keleseth tank (Pally tank) must have 4 orbs on him at all times during empowered phase. If not, he should use cooldowns until he does so.
- 3 heals works best for the fight, 2 doable if well-geared and everyone knows fight well.