+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New bear tank.

New bear tank.

Last night, I tanked 25 ICC for the first time through four bosses. I had two people telling me I needed more work... Any advice would be greatly appreciated on improvements and such. The main tank sent me here to get the help I need. Here is my build.

I also seem to have a hard time with holding aggro on multi target fights. Single is not a problem.

Build--- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ight&cn=Lardas

Hi there, the real pros should answer later but the one thing I noticed was your glyphs - they seem very kittyish. Are these the ones that you were using to tank with?

Also, what is your rotation?

Some suggestion on gears and Enchant:
    Use the argent crusade rep head enchant, and the 30sta 15res pvp shoulder enchant.
    For neck, back, ring and trinket slots, tanking pieces usually yield better survivability. Get frost emblem tank cloak/Ahune tank cloak and triumph tank ring. Unfortunately there aren't many choices for neck, I use the one that dropped from 10man jaraxxus. Also replace the idol with the conquest one.

As for aggro problem, if the dps out-geared you a lot, then it's hard to keep all mobs on you. Spamming swipe and tab switching target to maul, taunt the lose ones and mangle/fff on them. 2pc T10 helps too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tschus View Post
    Unfortunately there aren't many choices for neck, I use the one that dropped from 10man jaraxxus. Also replace the idol with the conquest one.
    Marrowgar's Scratching Collar from 10Man, Normal is my personal neck piece of choice.
    I'm an alt-oholic. I'm ok with that.
    http://warcraftid.com/card/170/n/73a...f/sholozar.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by CatabriOnEarthen View Post
    Marrowgar's Scratching Collar from 10Man, Normal is my personal neck piece of choice.
    yep, that's the only tank neck in 10man ICC. I would go for the 10man heroic jaraxxus if possible, trade the parry rating with expertise, woot.

+ Reply to Thread