+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RET Pally rotation

RET Pally rotation

Hi Hi, I have been having some dps issues, i cant work out my rotation specially at bosses i cant pull more than 3k dps.

My current rotation is judgment> CS > DS > Concentration and Exorcism wherever is instant cast. I use SoV.

Here is my char armory
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ar&cn=Ayannami

There are a few things that will help out somewhat. First, Drop all your STR/STAM gems and you STR/Haste gems. Also change out your meta the the 21agi and 3% crit damange. Only gem for solid STR unless your socket bonus is more than 8Str. Get Berserking on your weapon. That will help some. Also replace the Needle Encrusted Scorpion ASAP! I see that you have the Libram and the Belt from frost emblems, However no t10? If i were you i would not waste emblems on those items untill you have at the very least a 2set bonus on your t10. If you are not wanting to get the set bonus, then you can spend 60 emblems on the Herkuml War Totem. That is the best trinket you van get for ret outside of ICC 10.25 If you have the gold you can get a Darkmoon Card:Greatness get the str one. that is going to be solid upgrade for either of your trinkets. You may consider respecing as well. The 2 points you have in Vindication are pretty much useless, use those 2 points and put them in finishing up Divine Intellect and then grab aura mastery. As far as your rotation, you should change a little. Where your gear is at you should be using something more along the lines of, CS > HoW > Judge > Conc > DS > Exo That is all the basic stuff. Hope this helps some.

~Neo
    "Im a little paladin, short and stout. Heres my hammer heres my mount. When i see a battle i bubble and hearth right out!"

Okay now i'm quite confuse if STR is a must stat for ret pally isn't it worth to stack as much as possible?

That's what Neon said. Take all your hybrid STR gems, and put in straight STR, UNLESS the socket bonus is +8 or more Strength (and even that depends on how many sockets we are taking about).

EXAMPLE: Using Prot gear here, as that one I can do off the top of my head. The stam bonus for the chest piece is +9 Stam. It takes a yellow, a blue and a red gem. If you gem for bonus, you get 69 stam. (+30 Stam blue gem, and 1 green 2/ +15 stam, and one purple gem w/ +15 stam). If you just socket straight stam, you get +90 stam. (3 blue +30 gems).
    I'm an alt-oholic. I'm ok with that.
    http://warcraftid.com/card/170/n/73a...f/sholozar.jpg

Now i got it, i didn't know that you can gem then w/ any gem but just losing the slot bonus

Thx both of you
    ~ Cuernitos ! For The Horde ~

Put a Buckle on your belt thats a extra 20 str if you gem it not much but every lil bit counts

2nd post is perfect. 2 piece bonus is awesome and does alot for your dps. As for rotation, faceroll Is it not just FCFS until you have 2 piece bonus.

+ Reply to Thread