+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost on what to upgrade next on my pally.

Lost on what to upgrade next on my pally.

I'm lost at what to upgrade next on my pally. I figured I just need to get badge gear, but there's no really nice trinkets or rings in the badge vendors. Also, how are my gems and enchants? Some people have been telling me to get shoulder enchants, but I have no idea where I get those at and what to get for those.

Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...grel&cn=Galook

My defense right now is 550. I have ~31k health buffed in a 5 man. I have 38 frost badges, 14-15 triumphs. I'm exalted with Wyrmrest Accord, Revered with Kirin Tor, have the tabards for Knights of Ebon Blade. Still working on getting the Argent Crusade tabard so I can farm some rep for them.

Anyone? I updated a few things.

First priority is your belt, followed by your bracers, and your ring. Trade Triumphs down to (I think) Conquest and get the Tanking belt. Turn Frozen Orbs into Crusader Orbs and get the Tanking bracers. Trade down to Valors for Signet of the Impregnable Fortress. Trade Trimphs down to Conquest for a Tanking neck. Upgrade can also be found in the ICC 5 mans as well as ToC. Normal Mode will yeild upgrades for you and should be tankable in your gear. Next thing I'd do is get your T9 hands to finish off your 4pc bonus. Then get the 75 EoT Helm.

Where would I convert the frozen orbs to crusader orbs at?

Gnome guy in the trade district in Dalaran. He's on a floating carpet.

+ Reply to Thread