+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tanking Help: Blood DK

Tanking Help: Blood DK

Alright i am completely at a loss at this point. I can tank just fine i know how to properly, i am sitting in full tier 9 along with full epics and a gearscore of 4700ish. My problem is this. My health is really low for what i feel it should be. I go into raids and the other tanks are always ahead of me on health.

I'm sitting at a measly 31k unbuffed and i see other tanks rolling around with 35-37k unbuffed but they don't seem that much more geared then me. Tanks with a GS of like 4800-4900 are ahead of me by 6000 health. What am i doing wrong here? Is it the gear? Is it the spec? Gems? Can't be the gems i regemmed for pure stam.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...shi&cn=Piastol

Here is my armory link for you guys to look at, hopefully someone can give me a hand.

Thanks in advanced

- T

You lack of HP origins from your selection of trinkets. Easiest way to correct this is to farm Normal ToC 5 for The Black Heart dont get discouraged because the more runs you do the bigger joy awaits you after you finally get your hands on this cursed trinket (not so long ago my friend while gearing new tanking char literary cried after getting it over more than 20 runs) you should probably get healer and dps from your guild because Normal Mode randoms even for a tank have long queues. Another option (well not an option because if you are seriously thinking about tanking you should get it as priority) is saving 60 Emblems of Frost for Corroded Key trinket which is huge Hp boost. You can also try raiding ToC 25 where Juggernaut's Vitality drops.
    Another good source of stamina is your MH weapon you can easily upgrade yours in Pit of Saron Heroic.

Buying the tier pieces is not worth it, since the set bonus wont make up for the loss of all the stamina from the off-set pieces.

Check out my guide on the Gear//Enchant forums and you should get around 7k more health and 2k armor.

Your professions don't help you out much from a Stam point of view. BS would give you extra sockets; JC would give you access to three Dragon Eyes with improved stats; Enchanting would allow Stam on your rings; etc. That said, I have herb and alchemy on my pally tank, but only because I have the professions covered elsewhere so it might be the same for you.

+ Reply to Thread