+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Back after 2 year - 70 warrior, want to raise to 80 for PVP.. suggestions please..

Back after 2 year - 70 warrior, want to raise to 80 for PVP.. suggestions please..

Hi and thanks for reading. After two years I realized I have no idea what I am really doing anymore. I was an okay tank when I left but I am having trouble holding aggro now and I don't know what has changed.

I switched my spec to Fury after a few instances as prot. I went back to fury to level but should I go back toprot and try grouping to level still? Specific places I should group?

What is the deal with aggro? When I was in prot spec I couldn't seem to keep aggro on anything. I was playing my mage a lot when I left 2 years ago but I don't remember it being so hard keeping mobs on me with my warrior when I would play him... anything past 2 or 3 toons and I start losing their focus now.

Here is my armory link:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Guillotine

I have access to most professions through alts, so let me know what I need and I will get it. If I need to farm for gear, let me know where and I will make it happen. I am back to play and I don't want to stumble around in the dark anymore.

Any tips or suggestions would be great, thanks! I'll take videos, articles, links.. whatever might help.. I would like to make my tank my main toon but right now it is proving more frustrating than fun.. not why I came back to play.

Thanks!

-Guillotine

well first i'd reccomend going into northrend and questing in borean tundra. you can get some tank gear from questing there and eventually you can progress through more questing zones and by the time your level 75 you will eb able to tank dungeons untill your 80 without falter. then remember what you did in bc? that's right FARM just sit and farm emblems for 5 days straight and get some tier gear
    [LINK]http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Maelstrom&cn=Gorzantus[/LINK]

lol thanks. I will head over there and see what I can find.. I'll also look up the quests in that area tonight.

I appreciate the comments!

-Guillotine

+ Reply to Thread