don't glyph hunter's mark if you aren't taking improved imo. Trueshot Aura or Improved Hawk is what you want in there. Other than that 1 point which was already discussed you have the optimal hunter spec. (if you have sufficient armorpen, which I'm assuming you do if you are using this spec.)
First off, you don't have the Armor Penetration to even be thinking about gemming for it. You're also using Agi/Stam gems, which is bad. Like, really bad.
Sub-850+ ArPen on Gear MM Gemming in a Nutshell:
0) Meta is Relentless Earthsiege, period, end of story.
1) Every red socket gets a 20 Agi gem
2) Your best blue socket (99% of cases this is your T9 pants) gets a Nightmare Tear
3) Every other blue socket gets a 20 Agi gem
4) Any Yellow socket with a socket bonus of +4 Agi or more per yellow gem required gets a Deadly Ametrine
5) Any empty slots get a 20 Agi gem
The next thing you need to do is ditch Coif of the Brooding Dragon for your T9 helm, and if you can get into ToC25, get a trophy and get the 245 version. The threshold for MM Hunters to drop the 2p T9 bonus is ridiculously high - usually requiring 3 pieces of 264 T10, pants from LDW (or the crafted ones), and Festergut's belt.
As for spec: This is what you want for you, this is what you want for your wolf.
As your gear gets better and you lose hit rating, pull points out of Improved Steady Shot and into Focused Aim. As MM, it is almost always a DPS gain to use better, no-Hit gear and spec into Focused Aim than try to kludge together a gearset that gives 8% hit.