+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fury Advice

Fury Advice

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ivein&r=Cairne

hows my gear looking? any tips, advice, ect. um I'm trying to get profession that both help me get money and can improve me dps aswell, a guildie said to drop Minning and go JC/BS for max dps, but I just don't have the money or any ways of getting the amount of gold I need for the things i want.

just please give me some advice, tips and stuff like that.

Thanks,
    Unforgivein

Well..

I dont quite understand the reasoning behind not getting JC/BS. If you are serious about going min/max you should drop mining and pick up JC. You dont need to buy your way out of it, and if you are clever you lvl mining on an alt to help with the mats you need for JC.

About your spec:
    1) Dont understand why you have improved charge - since you rarely will be charging into battle in raids anyway. I would remove one point in Deflection as well and put it 3 in Tactical Mastery - so that when you need to equip shield/Shield Wall in the "oh shit"-situations you have sufficient after stance-dancing.
    2) I would also drop the two points in Enrage and put them to better use in utility-talents like Piercing Howl(used now and the in ICC) and Heroic Fury (used very often)
    Besides that you are not loosing dps due to wrong speccing, which overall seems fine.

Stats:
    1) You are way over the hitcap and you should really aim to get it down to around 164. Stats moved from hit to almost any other stat(arp, crit and even haste) will be a gain, when you are above 164.
    2) ArP - with Needle Encrusted Scorpion you should aim for 722 passive arp and the gem str.

Gear:
    - Get rid of most of your PVP-gear - there are better options availble by doing heroics - ppl should really stop inflating their gear just to get gs up....
    - the hit trinket is of almost no use, when you are so overcapped in hit - find another quick - the one with Arp from ToCh normal will suit you well or else DMC:Greatness if you can afford it or wait for a ICC drop..
    - the ashen verdict ring of might is NOT the best available - use the agi-version.
    - enchant your gear with best enchants - Berserking on weapons etc....

Besides that gear doesnt seem to be horrible but not that good either. Use RAWR if you want an easy to use program to help you with gear/gemming/enchants og else Landsouls Spreadsheet.

So go beat the target dummy regularly to improve your rotation. Dont push back Whirlwind/BT - Slam when you can - spam HS, when you are above 50 rage. Use Deathwish early and pref in sync with procs from trinkets trinkets and ofc Heroism.

Thats about it
    Last edited by Erkebrand; 06-14-2010 at 04:13 AM.

thanks i will try this out, is there any way of just getting the extra two gems slots? thats about +40 ArP for me there, and I was just thinking of droping mining and going for crit bonus from skinning, what you think?

The JC/BS option is better - since you get to use the 3 x 34 Arp/Str gems - thats 42 more Arp or Str than the normal gems give og much better than 40 crit that skinning gives. Besides that raw crit is not a stat you try to enchant or gem for.

Furthermore you should change your meta and use 21 agi/+3%CritDam, so you just need a Nightmare Tear to cover the Meta requirements.

Moved to HALP. Armory look ups while still dps related, belong in the HALP forum.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Bumping up after the move.

+ Reply to Thread