+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gear Advice - Prot Warrior

Gear Advice - Prot Warrior

I currently have the 4pc T10 set bonus. I've looked at a few of the best in slot lists on the site and they all list several suggestions and not one set list. I've just gotten a trophy and before I upgrade an item, I want to make sure it's one I'm going to keep.

Currently I have the T10 helm, shoulders, gloves and T10.25 chest, and I'm using the tank pants off ICC 25 Marrowgar. I've always thought the 4pc bonus was pretty decent. I'm looking for opinions on whether 4pc set bonus is worth it? If it is, what are the best 4 pieces to use to get it? I also have the ICC 25 Deathwhisper helm though I'm not using it at the moment. If you don't think 4pc set bonus is worth it, what other pieces should I use instead?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...h&cn=Aerieanna

Also, any other advice you have would be appreciated. Thank you for your time and any replies.
    ..*) * Arandelle *.*) .*)
    (. (.` WoW-Reliance.com (.(.

Quote Originally Posted by Arandelle View Post
    I currently have the 4pc T10 set bonus. I've looked at a few of the best in slot lists on the site and they all list several suggestions and not one set list. I've just gotten a trophy and before I upgrade an item, I want to make sure it's one I'm going to keep.

Currently I have the T10 helm, shoulders, gloves and T10.25 chest, and I'm using the tank pants off ICC 25 Marrowgar. I've always thought the 4pc bonus was pretty decent. I'm looking for opinions on whether 4pc set bonus is worth it? If it is, what are the best 4 pieces to use to get it? I also have the ICC 25 Deathwhisper helm though I'm not using it at the moment. If you don't think 4pc set bonus is worth it, what other pieces should I use instead?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...h&cn=Aerieanna

Also, any other advice you have would be appreciated. Thank you for your time and any replies.
    The 4 set is great, if you have access to 277 heroic tokens to convert them, otherwise most 264 equivalent drops or badge items are usually better. Use T10 helm and shoulders to get the 2piece though, and collect tokens to make the 4 set once heroics are available.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

Helm, gloves, chest and shouders with Pillars of Might for set bonus. If you can use the set bonus properly and can get tokens to upgrade to 4x 264 then do so. If you can't use the set bonus properly then use non-set instead. You need to be able to offset the stat difference between set and non set of equal itemlevel, which basicly comes down to how much you get out of the set bonus. Either way, it barely matters which you choose, it's not going to make or break an encounter, at least in ICC.

+ Reply to Thread