+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Getting ICC with my schedule.

Getting ICC with my schedule.

As of right now, I get up at 7 AM to go run (2 miles one day, 1 mile the next, alternating), do pushups and situps. I then eat breakfast and play WoW. Every hour on the hour, I go afk to do more pushups and situps. This continues til around 11:30 PM when I'm tired and go to bed so I can get up and run the next morning.

Furthermore, since it is getting REALLY HOT here in Mississippi, I am deciding to get up at 5:30 AM to finish my run and morning pushups and situps by around 6 AM or so. This would mean I would go to bed earlier to compensate for waking up earlier.

I also want to get started in ICC10, and I believe I found a guild that would let me take a tank spot once their core group downs LK and then passes down roles to new players seeking the content as well. The problem is that they raid from 9 PM til 2 AM. As you can see, that's an obvious conflict with my schedule.

Should I talk to my guild leader and ask what could be worked out? Or should I take the risk and stress that is the pug?
    Speak out! Ask for Stargate Atlantis to be brought back!
    http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveSGA/

What you need to do is Find a Raid Group that raids on your schedule, or form one that will raid around your schedule. Its asking a bit much to ask an Established Raiding group to change its schedule for 1 new member.

^^^ You're appealing to an established group. Independence breeds chaos, submit and be strong. So either raid on their schedule, or find one that fits ours. Also your workout routine is going to make you disproportionate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

The other thing I can think of is that I only exercise 6 days a week, with one day of rest. I have considered raiding the night before my rest day.
    Speak out! Ask for Stargate Atlantis to be brought back!
    http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveSGA/

Quote Originally Posted by Valandris View Post
    The other thing I can think of is that I only exercise 6 days a week, with one day of rest. I have considered raiding the night before my rest day.
    Look, there's no reason to push out that many days of the same exercise. It might benefit you to work out more than just your chest, triceps and abs...Like what about your legs? If you're running that much they've already built all the muscle they will get from that, do some squats or lunges, or plyo box jumps. And what about your back???? DO SOME PULLUPS FOR PETE'S SAKE. Anyway, working out every hour is going to be overtraining at some point. Pick an hour 3 days a week and do 3 sets to failure of each exercise I mentioned, plus the situps, pushups that you mentioned and running. You'll thank me later.

Also, this frees up your raid time considerably, no?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

See what works for me is resting the Cheetos on the printer, that way I have to lunge out of my chair to reach them. This works my lower back muscles.

Bah, exercise! Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we die..and hopefully get brezzed.

+ Reply to Thread