+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fury Warrior Advice

Fury Warrior Advice

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ivein&r=Cairne

hows my gear looking? any tips, advice, ect. um I'm trying to get profession that both help me get money and can improve me dps aswell, a guildie said to drop Minning and go JC/BS for max dps, but I just don't have the money or any ways of getting the amount of gold I need for the things i want.

just please give me some advice, tips and stuff like that.

Thanks,
    Unforgivein

JC/BS is the best profession pairing for most classes because you can pick and choose your profession bonuses (no other profession lets you choose ArP, for example). Focus on getting that Blacksmithing up to 400 (or whatever level you get the extra sockets at), then worry about working on JC if at all - if you aren't a serious raider, it may not be worth it to spend several thousand on a new profession. Your call.

What kind of content are you running on a regular basis? I'm sure you know this, but you desperately need a new necklace and boots. Boots shouldn't be too hard to get a hold of if you raid regularly - there are nice ones off 10 Lootship and 25 Deathwhisper (both have armor pen if memory serves). Necklace, I don't remember who drops what, but I think there's one off Lootship either 10 or 25.

I'll try not to comment too much on the Warrior-specific stuff (my Warrior fails hard at DPS, largely due to by dislike of both Fury and Arms), but I will say that if you're looking to be a serious raider in ICC, you should have 5/5 Commanding Presence (and arguably 2/2 Booming Voice) for the raid utility. That extra AP or Health will help a lot more than Imp Cleave or Enrage, for instance. In general, raiders should be looking to maximize the raid buffs they bring.

I'm in a guild that is only progression into ICC 25 and we do have 10mans going in and hitting sind and then onto LK so we can start doing heroic 10mans for some nice gear. And we will start doing ruby sanctum on a regular basis once out.

I'm looking to get the boots off LDW 25, And i know that a necklace drops off LDW 25 but it gives hit and crit on it, and i don't need anymore hit atm. maybe when deathrbingers will to drop and i may need the hit to bring it to cap but im not sure. the neck has droped before and i won the roll but gave it to a lesser geared dk that was still wearing a 226.

I'm going to do alittle research on the icc 25 man loots and some 10man to see what i need to look forward to. But If I could get a fury warrior to give me some pointers and some advice would be great!

+ Reply to Thread