+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Biggest Upgrade or T10 for a bear tank

I knew I forgot something - lost that one last hit gem. When I got Orca hunter harpoon I ended up way over hit cap. This may be a dumb question but why wouldn't I want the dodge on the gems?

Because agility is a better stat for bears I am too lazy to check the number but after the talents and kings buff, the benefit of 10agility is way more than 10 dodge.

Just an update. Got the frost cloak on Friday and the Glyph on indomitability today. Waiting for a replacement (out of UK) for my ashen ring so I can switch it over to my tank spec. One more opinion to solicit - for my triumph - should I get the lethal intent head or complete the T9 4 piece with the head. In looking at it (even though the bonus isn't great) I like the t9 head.

I would get the lethat healm, and to your orignal post the biggest upgrade you should focus on since i assume you dont have acess to the dreamer yet is getting a battered hilt. It is important for druids to try and get to expertise cap the easiest way to do that with the current gear is lightborn spire and ikrufus sack of wonder. Dont know if i spelled that right. Your tier pieces are your top priority get head and shoulders first in case you get legs or hands out of voa, and i dont know if you have any threat issues but i use armsman on my gloves.

Ok so I have just decided to go tank spec on my druid after being kitty dps. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...her&cn=Cherfan I am coming up on 60 frost badges and not sure where i should go with it. I was thinking the belt would be a great upgrade. Also is Glyph of Indomitability really that good? As you can see I have Black Heart and am currently using Balebrew for the 2.5k health that I get from it. I haven't tanked any of ICC10 yet as a bear so not sure if I am quite up to par yet. I do normally do it as a healer. I don't farm often so I normally don't have a lot of gold on hand but I doubt it would take me long to come up with a few thousand gold for upgrades though on my server saronite is still 800-1k gold. Any and all suggestions are welcome.

You logged out in your healing gear, can't see what you have now.
    Brewfest trinkets are quite good too imo, but I would use glyph of indom over the brewfest trinket except for magical damage fights.

Just an update. Got the Duskstalker shoulders with my triumphs and will get the lethal intent helm when I get the 75 triumph built back up. Should get the vengeful noose in the next couple of days (got 53 frost as of tonight). I've been buying saronite when it's under 1000g (which is a good deal on our server). Got 3 primordial saronite and 6 arctic fur built up for the boots of impending death. Guess I'll start on the T10 after I get all that done. Still no luck on the black heart dropping but the essence is holding it's own right now I reckon.

BTW, we start ICC this week.

I would go for the T9 head, for the expertise.
    Use the pvp enchant on shoulders.
    You can also consider the frost trinket, it's a good upgrade too. 100 stamina boost, maybe the biggest upgrade you can have :P
    Last edited by Tschus; 07-04-2010 at 02:57 PM.

Was that @ me Tschus. Think I might have gone back to thinking about the trinket since there doesn't seem to be a lot of good trinket drops even in ICC and there is at least a couple of belts I think I saw. The T9 head piece was something I considered but after spending my triumph on the duskstalker shoulders I'm less likely to do that I think. If nothing else I'll go for the T10 head a little sooner. I'm so indecisive in all this, so many variables.

Moved to HALP!

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread