+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dk Blood rotations?

Dk Blood rotations?

Is it suppose to be my understanding that both blood dps and blood tank share the same exact cycle being this (bellow) and not having a said initial aoe rotation with Pest? If we don't have both diseases on our mobs we loose about 2/6 of our aggro right? So.. if someone could please set forth another viable rotation someones been using it'd be very much appreciated.. or please explain why in some detail why a lot of Heart Strikes would work out so much better. Is it due to the fact that the blood spec is so much more physical dps? Anyways please get back to me id like to figure out all i can; thank you.

IT, PS, HSx2, DS, DC dump.
    Followed by:
    DS, HSx4 DC dump.

I use the following for Single Target:
    Icy Touch, Plague Strike, Heart Strike, Death Strike, Heart Strike, Horn of Winter, Death Strike, Heart Strike, Heart Strike, Heart Strike, Heart Strike
    With Rune Strike attached to everything

And the following for AoE:
    Icy Touch, Plague Strike, Pestilence, Blood Boil, Death Strike, Horn of Winter, Death Strike, Heart Strike, Blood Boil, Heart Strike, Blood Boil, Death Coil
    With Rune Strike attached to everything, can't always Death Coil depending on how much I rune strike or use anything else that uses Runic Power.

Hey, thanks. Been doing any ICCs or that sort? its just that all the pauses are weird; it seems like it should be more free flowing. I had a frost spec before and it was all free flowing where i hardly had any stoppers.

Not that I really noticed.
    Also I don't use blood on Trash in ICC, I use my dw dps frost spec with tank gear... mainly because depending on the other tank(s) someone need to bring the AoE threat, and in a raid environment I'm not happy with how Blood does it.

+ Reply to Thread