+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mace, axe or sword?

Mace, axe or sword?

Hello! I am a (kinda noobish) warrior with 3.7k gs or something(haven't checked recently) and i am arms spec. i got 3 different weapons and all kinda suck and they are runeblade of demonstrable power( the ebon blade revered wep), mojo masked crusher(got it from drak'tharon keep hc) and edge of oblivion(got it from ahn'kanet: the old kingdom hc). The question is what wep shall i use? I was told by my friend that MMC was best but shall i use edge of oblivion for the axe talent? or is the sword even better? hope you take time to answer my question and help me //Bhooza

Which spec are you spec'd into? That would be the answer right there. (Your talent tree)
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

Your armory is always good to link in the initial post so we don't have to ask for it.

Firstly: You have a major glyph open, I'm not an expert on warriors (there are a decent number around here) but I would say that could help.
    Second: This is a good question for Landsouls Spreadsheet in my opinion or maybe rawr
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

Folks this sort of discussion is for the HALP forum. If an armory link is involved, you know it's the wrong forum. I'm hoping a moderator moves it.

The question is what is better, and the answer is that you respec to whatever is the best weapon you can get your hands on. If you have 2 equal items, then look at racial bonuses (human-Sword/mace, Dwarf-Mace, Orc-Axe).

Although I myself am still working through warrior DPS, arms always loves ArPen, so unless your weapon has significant ArPen attached, it shouldn't change your gearing much, although you may have to tinker slight with whatever stats you gain/lose if significant (hit, expertise, etc.).

Things i look at when choosing a weapon - in order of importance/priority:

1. DPS
    2. Speed - the slower the better
    3. Stats on it vs my needs (if i'm swimming in expertise a weapon with much expertise isnt that good). This includes sockets, etc.
    4. Racial profit

Moved, please read the rules before posting.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

armory link please.

then look at racial bonuses (human-Sword/mace, Dwarf-Mace, Orc-Axe).
    this is good advice.

or like me, i leveled most of them, at least to 365points, to be sure i can at least hit something with the weapon.
    (orc warrior, tank/arms. 1axe, 2axe, polearm, 1sword, 1mace)
    4x 400 weapon proficiency = Master of Arms achievement. (almost there for me)

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...wer&cn=Septimx

+ Reply to Thread