+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Would like some help with my druid tank

Would like some help with my druid tank

I currently have a level 52 druid tank, I seem to be having some trouble keeping agro with my druid. I dont know if I am speced right so far or if I am just using a wrong rotation. But, if someone could give me some advice I would really appreciate it. And as far as my rotation goes. I am pretty much just button smashing. So, help with that would deffinitly be appreciated. But, here is a link to my talent tree. hope it works if not let me know.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-t...+Knuckles+Deep

Thanks for the help,

Hiroki

read rules.

Moved to HALP!

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Ah, I am sorry. I thought that I did post it in the halp section. I am really sorry. Won't happen agian.

The rotation is pretty simple, it's swipe, swipe, swipe, and swipe, with a glyphed maul thrown in to boot when you can.

It's hard at that level to perma-swipe because you're often rage starved. I found the best way to fix that was keep the pulls big and the talents focused on saving what rage you have gained.

I'd recommend changing your spec to get 5/5 ferocity in lieu of feral aggression while levelling. Get 3/3 in feral instinct to buff your swipe damage and don't forget 3/3 in survival of the fittest to get crit immunity. Lose improved mangle for the time being and lose brutal impact for good. Lose the barkskin glyph and get the maul glyph to increase the number of targets hit by maul.

You want to be the first one in on any fight and get in a swipe or two to get the mob's attention. Keep the pulls as big as you're comfortable with and keep them all in front of you. This will help keep your rage near the top of the bar, enabling you to keep swiping and mauling to your hearts content.

P.S. Get the chest, shoulder and 2h (lava dredger) heirlooms if you can. They won't let you down.

+ Reply to Thread