1. If you aren't already using a ViewPort, get one. Hard to tell, but it looks like you are still centered vertically which means the WorldFrame may be extending behind that black panel. If you're going to block off screen space you need to be sure to use a ViewPort addon.
2. You have redundant casting information from Quartz and your unit frames. You don't need a casting icon on a player unit frame if you are using a cast bar addon like Quartz.
3. Grid and Decursive positions could be adjusted. I'd recommend at least moving Grid lower so that when all frames are showing it is right above your chat window. Where it is positioned now it looks like it will just extend into the middle of your screen. The Decursive Micro Unit Frame should be a lot closer to where Grid is. That way both your raid frames and your clensing frames are closer together for easier use.
4. The Heads up Display and the player unit frame are redundant information. You could look at removing one in favor of the other. Some people prefer running with both though.
5. Absolute must for a druid is GridManaBars when you use Grid. Knowing how much mana people have is vital for determining if and when you should innervate someone other than yourself.
6. Buff / Debuff monitor of some type will be helpful in the later game. Customizing how your buffs and debuffs display will be helpful depending on your role. For instance a restoration druid may want timers on healing over time abilities or a balance druid would want timers on damage over time abilities.
Last edited by Quinafoi; 06-29-2010 at 02:55 PM.
"In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.